Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Dude I want a tiny one of those as a battle pet.
    With popular demand it may come in they did it to fucking Ji'kun and animus lol

Re-used model. Didn't expect more from Blizzard. Just thought they actually try to make a nice new model for the end expansion boss, but hey! The cool mounts are in the store.

Deleted
    meh. doesnt look cool, come to think of it there is no cool, detailed model that you'd have gotten from raiding for a while

I am perfectly fine with this, more mounts are always nice.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Are you kidding? The current scorpion mounts in game are freaking gigantic. It'd have to be the size of Orgrimmar.
    Well I could be wrong about that with the Kor'kron Annihilator, because I don't have one. As Alliance, the only scorpion mount I can currently have is the Klaxxi Amber Scorpion, which just felt sort of small with my worgen on it.

Doesn't look terrible... I guess. Just another "sprinkle some armor on it" mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making working new skeletons for mounts each patch sucks. It's a lot of effort.

Though these... Are kinda lazy. I'm surprised it's not a flying mount as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I originally thought that it was just a recolored horde guild mount, but upon looking up the differences they're very different (durrr stupid me).

I'll never get my hands on one, but I really am liking the model. Wish it could be a flying mount, but hey, ground mounts and still useful and cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I originally thought that it was just a recolored horde guild mount, but upon looking up the differences they're very different (durrr stupid me).

I'll never get my hands on one, but I really am liking the model. Wish it could be a flying mount, but hey, ground mounts and still useful and cool!
    Wouldn't make sense for it to not fly I'm sure it will fly as did all the other 100% mounts did lol If not well then what the fuck blizzard

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a joke, if this is the Heroic only Garrosh mount. Re-colored Proto Drakes for Meta, and a re-colored Scorpion with a drill hand for the so called "prestigious Heroic only end boss of the expansion" mount.

Meanwhile, for $25 at the Blizzard Store, you can get a 100% unique and detailed to death mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Re-used model. Didn't expect more from Blizzard. Just thought they actually try to make a nice new model for the end expansion boss, but hey! The cool mounts are in the store.
    Calm down chief, it has unique animations compared to the other scorpions and it only shares a model with the boss. Seems like you're whining just to whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xploits View Post
    What a joke, if this is the Heroic only Garrosh mount. Re-colored Proto Drakes for Meta, and a re-colored Scorpion with a drill hand for the so called "prestigious Heroic only end boss of the expansion" mount.

Meanwhile, for $25 at the Blizzard Store, you can get a 100% unique and detailed to death mount.
    Haha unique? If it was unique 1000000000000 people wouldn't have it :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Haha unique? If it was unique 1000000000000 people wouldn't have it :P
    ... the models, not the number of people who buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xploits View Post
    Dont forget that there are two colours of it so not only heroic raiders will get it, but normal mode scrubs too
    Last edited by Dumdidum; 2013-07-25 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Partly new.
    New skin
    Who cares?
    its a pretty good looking mount for non store, then again most store mounts are 'meh'

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's off Heroic Garrosh only why are there so many palette swaps? There were no palette swaps for Mim's Head or Invincible. Maybe there's four different colors because you can get one from each difficulty (LFR, Flex, Normal, Heroic)? I think that would actually be pretty cool.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-07-25 at 08:26 AM.

Pretty dissapointing really, thought they would of gone for at least a mount that was corrupted by the yshaarj heart - that would be way more fitting than the Iron Juggernaut model.

Deleted
    Only because it is very rare and it holds a certain Epeen level to it, I would ride it. For the looks... uh no. It's very well done, but I am not really of the Starcraft II Kor'Kron Elite force mounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    If it's off Heroic Garrosh only why are there so many palette swaps? There were no palette swaps for Mim's Head or Invincible. Maybe there's four different colors because you can get one from each difficulty (LFR, Flex, Normal, Heroic)? I think that would actually be pretty cool.
    cause
    its
    a
    metal
    scorpion
    Invincible had something about it im assuming that it was the color it is, same as mim. as in lore or something of that nature.
    Mount coming from lfr is one of the worst things that could be done anyway.
    Bets on their testing colors what looks the best, then choosing one.

Instantly stopped caring if I get one after just reading its name