Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    i didn't know what taunt did as a warrior in vanilla.

"oh so i can control the spider hitting me instead of the priest?!?!"
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week information is revealed about secret CIA trained dolphins, climbing Mt. Everest and dream analysis!!

I talked to Shoni the Shilent thinking it was a real person.. lol

Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be
    On my first character, whom I named Localdefence on the Lightbringer server (you can look him up, he's a level 41 tauren, but I lost the account he was on to hackers), I didn't think you could gain experience by questing so I literally ONLY leveled up by killing mobs.

Also, I started playing in Vanilla, and it wasn't until WotLK that someone (my sister) told me that stats are more important than armor.

And I remember being in Bloodhoof Village and seeing a level 60 on a mount, thinking he was the most uber player in WoW and being amazed that I saw someone such a high level.

I remember walking everywhere and acting like reaching level 40 was a huge celebration because I could finally get a mount.

Ah, the good old days.
    .: DeviantartRequests: OPEN :.

i use to have a lot of trouble distinguishing between players and npcs when i first started :P

i spoke to a guard in teldrassil on my first character and didn't know how i did it, i then spent about 15mins trying to open the dialogue window with another guard, turns out it wasn't a guard, it was another play :P my friend was telling me to right click, and i was, but nothing was happening :P he had to bring his dwarf all the way from the dwarf ironforge to come help me, and it was just some afk player in the starting area
    i also did the opposite quite a lot and thought random npcs were players, like npcs that are out in the world, or fighting mobs.

my first mmo and i was like 12, dont judge :P

i also was the biggest huntard ever, i remember being in razerfen downs with dual wield daggers meleeing stuff. i did that a lot :P i also got to around level 30 without using talent points, i had no idea i had them until a friend explained to me.
    dragonmaw - EU