Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    got both in about 20 runs with my dk

Had 2 OH glaives so far on DK. not that many runs but the will to spend 30mins clearing to sillydin just meh.

still searching for my other binding (my brother has one from gaarr I have the same and a 3rd dropped from him too Baron geddon is being a bitch and not dropping)

Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I wish they would have removed them from the loot table at the conclusion of TBC. It kind of grinds my gears when I think about what a big deal it was for me to get my set when BT was current content, and then I see some random scrub who's never raided a day in his life, thinking he's cool just sitting around with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chardee View Post
    Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I wish they would have removed them from the loot table at the conclusion of TBC. It kind of grinds my gears when I think about what a big deal it was for me to get my set when BT was current content, and then I see some random scrub who's never raided a day in his life, thinking he's cool just sitting around with them.
    Well thats true....kinda. But there are also tbc/vanila/woltk everything else players that either raided like f*** and it didnt drop for them.
    If there was no rng and by some quest it would be fine to remove it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chardee View Post
    what annoys me is blizzard's inconsistency.. they removed zul aman bear, but the arguably more difficult stuff wasn't removed; they removed the naxxramas glory of the raider mounts, but every other glory mount was not removed when the content become piss easy -.-

In the last month i saw 3 Glaives dropping + one thoridal drop

All I can say is be thankful that you even have the offhand. I regularly farmed BT with a small group of 3-4 for quite a while at 85 and never saw a single one drop.

Deleted
    I'll start caring about legendaries when they are transmogable.

Took about 8 runs for me to get both on the rogue, I was so nervous to click the second one to see if it was the one I needed and not a dup. of the one I had already, but indeed I got the one I needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish those damn bindings would drop off baron! >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Spam View Post
    I'll start caring about legendaries when they are transmogable.
    They are good for one thing at least:

(5 min later i get ragewisper-- omg legendary noob)

Killed araund 250 lowbies (evil laugh).

Don't sweat the details!!!

I got both glaives in 3 runs for a friend of mine. Guess we just got lucky.

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-11-27 at 04:24 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've had a single (offhand) glaive since it was relevant. It dropped on our 3rd or 4th kill. I've killed Illidan more times than I can count, and have never seen another drop, not even an offhand. One-glaive for lyfe.

I was dual-boxing my panda monk through TBC heroics from 58+, and once I hit 70 I went to do some raids for fun. BT, first kill with my 70 monk laying there, and I got the main hand warglaive. Now I must go back every week with that lil monk and keep killing!

I started this journey on a warrior a couple months ago week 1, MH, week 2, Nothing, week 3, OH. I shit you not

I won't touch BT with my hunter, because I KNOW they will drop for her because I run it for my warrior every week.

Warrior hasn't seen them, or ever drop originally, since TBC and soloing since MoP.

I remember first seeing a monk with the set, thought, you bastard.

Kinda strange that they even added monks to the list imo.

I thought they were the best looking weapons period from the day it was datamined, and to this very day, in my opinion, no weapon looks nicer, Legendary bow looks nice as well, but you can transmog to the quel bow that looks almost identical apart from being green and small differences, which I use on my hunter, yet again, I don't think a single bow looks better, or even comes close, apart from the betrayer but I still prefer the Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas.
    Last edited by Toiran; 2013-11-27 at 06:09 PM.

Still dont get why pallys cant get the MH one, could care less for the set or feat.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

RNG is RNG...
    I got my Mainhand Glaive during weekly runs during Cata (with random pugs), then got the Offhand while soloing it around the first 6 months of MoP.
    I would say that I ran it off and on, not every week.

I got them in 2 runs in a row
    For almost 8 years I obsessed over warlglaives being added to this game, then in TBC they were, then I tried for years to get a group competent enough to make it to Illidan.
    Finally when you could 3 or 2 man the place last year I farmed and after about 15 Illidan kills they dropped, one on the 16th kill, then the night of my birthday last year the other dropped on the 17th kill. It was like,... destiny. If I were a superstitious man, I'd say I totally got what I deserved because the universe loves me.

The moment of my triumph, 12:30 am, December 11, 2012

If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    I have gotten 4 Main Hands Glaives that dropped for me in the past 6 weeks, I need a Off Hand .