Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I got the main hand on my rogue a couple years ago and then 2 main hands on my warrior this year. Account's off but that damn offhand better start dropping when I get back. And Garr's binding FFS.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Ahahahahahah I love all the MH stories, because I'm in the other boat with weekly runs I now have seen 7 OH drops 1 on my rogue 1 on my warrior and 1 in my paladin friends bank and we actually had to leave 4 OH glaives with Ilidan, we let him keep the glaives and it's sad seeing it being left there wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrican View Post
    many want the swords for their looks and feel it is an accomplishment to have them, even if they are soloable.

Maybe 70% hope they will one day allow transmog of legendaries without restrictions.

I am a supporter of allowing this only with the correct achievement AND achievement date. For all BC and Classic Legendaries, you could only set the date to the introduction of achievements end of 2009. They did a similar thing with old pvp armor, they should go with this again for legendaries...if you happen to get a legendary during the actual expansion you could transmog it. Else... keep it rare and disallow.
    Eh, I think the only restrictions they should have are on pieces that aren't in the game any more, and that should be the restriction. I don't get why they allow everyone to get the piece but only certain people to transmog it (like the level 60 PVP sets).

Basically, if you can get it, you should be able to transmog it.