Animated Avatars

Are animated avatars limited to a select group? ie moderators or previous moderators?

I found one that I want to use, but my avatar is just showing the first image in the gif.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking
    Check out the New and Improved SnowPlowsPlus.com Forums for everything Snow Removal and more!

It needs to be below 20KB and 100x100. If it's above that it will be automatically resized into a still image (with bad quality)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

Also it can't be flashy / seizure inducing.

I am no mod and this one works.....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... there are lots of different types of players, with different amounts of time to play, and different tastes for the content and difficulty and time commitment they want to give to any of those pieces of content. The person that plays for an hour or so a few times a week is playing the same game as the person that plays five hours every night.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...261?page=8#154

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am no mod and this one works.....
    Yeah what the second post from Baekhyun said is likely the issue. There is no prohibition on using animated gifs as a non-mod, so if you upload one and it doesn't move, it was likely oversized and got reduced.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

I am making one of the Dark Mark moving, I have compressed and taken out slides, but I cannot get it under that 20kb threshold. Maybe I should find a totally cute and adorable dancing blue dinosaur instead.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking
    Check out the New and Improved SnowPlowsPlus.com Forums for everything Snow Removal and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I am making one of the Dark Mark moving, I have compressed and taken out slides, but I cannot get it under that 20kb threshold. Maybe I should find a totally cute and adorable dancing blue dinosaur instead.
    You can ask here(clicky) and see if one of them can do something with the one you have in mind.
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons