Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar

Animated Avatars

Are animated avatars limited to a select group? ie moderators or previous moderators?

I found one that I want to use, but my avatar is just showing the first image in the gif.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

It needs to be below 20KB and 100x100. If it's above that it will be automatically resized into a still image (with bad quality)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Also it can't be flashy / seizure inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Also it can't be flashy / seizure inducing.
    Are you saying that we can't flash-

I am no mod and this one works.....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am no mod and this one works.....
    Yeah what the second post from Baekhyun said is likely the issue. There is no prohibition on using animated gifs as a non-mod, so if you upload one and it doesn't move, it was likely oversized and got reduced.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    I am making one of the Dark Mark moving, I have compressed and taken out slides, but I cannot get it under that 20kb threshold. Maybe I should find a totally cute and adorable dancing blue dinosaur instead.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I am making one of the Dark Mark moving, I have compressed and taken out slides, but I cannot get it under that 20kb threshold. Maybe I should find a totally cute and adorable dancing blue dinosaur instead.
    You can ask here(clicky) and see if one of them can do something with the one you have in mind.