Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    I would like to see something like that myself, instead of just 'omg look, we can now put leds on the belts, EVOLUTION!' I just want to see something not so predictable for once, but look how many sets they have to make every few months, do you think they can afford to start going crazy with them? I wish they could.

Also, art is a very subjective thing, but so far I haven't seen a single set that I like in T16, this has never happened before for me.
    Agreed, don't think they've "nailed it" with any model.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I don't think we'll see something like it anytime soon but I do hope eventually it'll be an option.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    I think people think it's easier than it actually is... think of every race and piece of loot in the game. There already is a lot of clipping/weird scaling in a lot of races. Chests don't need to be bulky, that would make tabards a mess.

Though I definitely think boots/gloves and CAPES should have a higher level of detail/more models.

That would be a dream come true, but given the mechanical limitations I don't know how likely it would be. I'm so tired of the old silhouette, you have no idea.

To be honest, I kind of wish they'd overhaul some of the old vanilla gear. In some cases, the difference in quality compared with newer pieces is almost appalling. I know they'll never do it, but a girl can dream.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they first released good looking armor, then shapely armor. It'd be useless to have defined armor pieces if they are too hideous to show, which has been the trend with MoP sets.