what do you think the new death knight remake will look like?

all races have 3, do you think they will just remake the current ones or give us all new ones?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Death knight remake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I think he is referring to the new character models, which will only effect races. The DK models will probably look like that race with the blue eye glow

Deleted
    What do you mean by Death Knight remake? Are you talking about the unique customization options death knights have when the new player models come?

I think he's talking about the unique undead looking Death Knight skins that every race has. I think it will stay the same look-wise but the texture it self will be high res obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    I think he's talking about the unique undead looking Death Knight skins that every race has. I think it will stay the same look-wise but the texture it self will be high res obviously.
    yes, every race has both 3 unique skins and faces when playing a death knight that no other class has access to, they also have 3 different hair colours
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Uhm...good?

Probably something similar to what we have now, a green one, an icey one and a frostbite black one. Should look cool, i hope they don't look gross though.