10+ Year Old Account

Buying TCG Packs in the UK

First off not sure what section to post this in so sorry if its in the wrong one, mod can move it if they wish to.

Im interested in buying some the new Reign of Fire TCG Booster pack (after seeing a friend get 12 mounts from 1 booster) and did a bit of googling but couldn't find anywhere in the UK thats selling them, dont really want to buy from eBay so my question is; Does anyone from the UK know a good website/store to buy from that they've used before?

Any help is appreciated, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    http://forbiddenplanet.com/ - They sell them. Never used the website but visited the store they had in my city a number of times before they closed down.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have been trying to get my hands on them but can't find them anywhere at the moment. http://chaoscards.co.uk had some but it looks like they have sold out at the moment. I also usually try to keep an eye out on Amazon.co.uk.

If you find them anywhere please post back here as I'd love to get my hands on some.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean your friend got 12mounts from one booster pack or box? Because obviously the first technically can't happen, But a box it can, with severely insane luck:P
    But Do you not have any stores near you that sell Trading cards? and why not ebay? Just find a top rated seller with tons of feedback and no problem, If it's getting fake cards you're worried about.

If I understood correctly it can happen with one of the god booster packs that contain 15 loot cards.

God Packs

Some lucky fans may open a booster pack that contains not one, not two, but fifteen Loot Cards – primarily rare Loot cards - instead of the standard cards you expect to open. That isn't an accident. That's a God Pack!

God Packs were created internally to be as juiced and as exciting as possible. And they're very rare. If you open up one of these, then congratulations!

I wanna buy TCG cards in Switzerland Any chance someone here knows where I can get them ?

Homophobia is so gay.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raith View Post
    If I understood correctly it can happen with one of the god booster packs that contain 15 loot cards.
    Well shit! Damn, that's pretty awesome, almost makes me want to buy some In that case the OPs friend had more luck than i though possible, and should go get himself a lotto ticket
    Thanks for the correction of info Raith

Looks like chaos cards have them back available for pre-order.

http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/search/reign-of-fire
    Last edited by Raith; 2013-07-25 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raith View Post
    Looks like chaos cards have them back available for pre-order.

http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/search/reign-of-fire
    Thanks for this, will probably order it from here when they are back in stock!

And yeah i mean my friend got a "god pack" which is why he got so much loot.
    Last edited by Hawkyy; 2013-07-25 at 02:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I ordered mine from dacard. Came in 2 days, even though they shipped from US which is on the other side of the world.

Love these packs. One box opened so far, got el pollo grande, spectral tiger, thunderhead hippogryph, rest and relaxation and nightsaber cub. Well worth the $90 ish a box costs.

I will be giving some of these away in my blog if interested

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Reposting what I said in another thread:

If you want to buy boxes from this set, I suggest you do so ASAP as the price is only going to go higher. The loot distribution from this set is nuts. I play the TCG competitively, so I attended a sneak peek event for the set at a hobby shop over the weekend. We were given 6 packs to make a deck out of. We had 14 people show up for it. Out of those 84 packs, 1 Amani Dragonhawk, 1 Ghostly Charger and 1 Wasteland Tallstrider was pulled and there were several other smaller loots as well.

Another thing I want to stress when it comes to buying booster boxes is that you should hold onto the cards. Dont throw them away. There is a thriving base of WoW TCG players and some of the cards can be worth a decent bit of money. Nothing bothers me more than hearing about someone opening a booster box looking for loot, then throwing away a few $30-40 cards because they simply didnt know they were worth anything. Not everything is going to be worth that much money, but there are some. In Reign of Fire, the cards to look out for are Ashenvale, Warden Maiev, Medivh the Prophet, Anub'arak the Traitor King, High Warlord Gorebelly, and Legacy of the Horde. Each of those cards are worth more than $10 each. Reign of Fire cards arent going for much because a lot of the value from the boxes are coming from the loots, not the cards themselves. About a year or so ago, the Edwin Vancleef card was going for nearly $200 each. So yeah, they have some value.

Deleted
    some GAME stores sell them in the UK

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the shops in the big newsagent chains like Spar and McColls sell them.

How many packs are in this box? I can't see a counter;

http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/world-of...of-fire-p91033
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    How many packs are in this box? I can't see a counter
    There are 36 packs to a booster box. You should average about 4 loots per box. The quality of loots is all dependent on your luck. Dont expect to open a mount loot in every box.