Elemental insecurities :)

Hiya folks

I'm in a situation where I need a good advice or two

Currently I'm not sure whether or not I should make a haste build, stack haste like mad, and by mad I mean use gems with haste whenever possible, so I would sacrifice som int. to get the int/haste gem instead of the 160int gem.

Reason for this, is that I've been told by another ele shammy, that untill I hit the 50% hast break point, then haste has double the value of int, dps output wise.... Not sure if its correct

Or if I should go for reforging mastery and just have a minimum of 3591haste as goblin?

Currently I've got a build somewhere in between

Link to my char is:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ADmu/simple

The shammy that suggested I went all out haste on gems:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anlotte/simple
    Last edited by Lunaros; 2013-07-25 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    Hi

Haste gems are slightly better than mastery or int gems at highish gear levels (>525). Generally you want your haste rating to be 5k higher than your mastery rating. Mastery is better for aoe, haste is better for single target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jadfer View Post
    Haste gems are slightly better than mastery or int gems at highish gear levels (>525). Generally you want your haste rating to be 5k higher than your mastery rating. Mastery is better for aoe, haste is better for single target.
    pretty much this even if u follow the 4202 haste equation haste over 4202 is equal mastery over that cap to bout 19200, so when u are >525 ilvl haste will b better til u hit that 19200(since u are a goblin) which u dont have to worry bout this teir u wont see haste cap til 5.4

thanks for the answers - now I have to log in and buy my self some new gems