Needing some help setting myself up to Fury

Because fury has to track surtain buffs so not to waste enrage procs I was wondering if there was a simply addon that could be moved that would visually track the current stack level of Raging Blow? I already figured out how I was going to track the current CD of my CS, Cooldowns and Surge but I'm a bit out when it comes to RB
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ain´t that possible with weak auras? I use that Addon for all tracking purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I'm looking more for an icon that will be moveable that is greyed when at 0 stacks and shows stacks 1 to 2 on it.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I'm looking more for an icon that will be moveable that is greyed when at 0 stacks and shows stacks 1 to 2 on it.
    Uhm, have you tried Weak Auras? Basically you create moveable icons which light up under set conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Uhm, have you tried Weak Auras? Basically you create moveable icons which light up under set conditions.
    To be honest I've never tried it. Will now though. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Ain´t that possible with weak auras? I use that Addon for all tracking purposes.
    I'm still living in the past. I use PowerAuras . Same thing as WeakAuras. I set up icons when trinkets\enrage procs, timer left on procs etc etc. The PowerAuras team seems to have lost interests in the project so I'd recommend start out with WeakAuras.I doubt PA will be around next Xpac.

Could try Tellmewhen too, it's a little more simplified for a first-timer.