Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    Naga's have been a consistent enemy of both Alliance and Horde for generations and across planets, why would they all of a sudden join us?
    Like Worgen?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    Forget pants and boots, how do naga make sense as a playable race lore-wise?
    Rebel faction joins Horde who accepts due to desperate need for troops?
    Malfurion loyalists caught up in Transform spell rejoin NElfs?

EJL

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rehash the DK starting zone but with Azshara.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamvillain View Post
    Also English->Chinese Chinese->English translation is an absolute painfest
    Or sometimes, awesome:

http://winterson.com/2005/06/episode...e-of-west.html
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_...ke_of_the_West

- - - Updated - - -

We DID play them back in TFT. In fact KT's Blood Elves and Vashj's Naga being evil in TBC was a jarring swerve in the lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GhostCrawler tweets:

"Lol. Mistranslation announces Emerald Dream expansion with playable naga. Sorry guys. " source: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler

As I said before; with this website announcing a "6.0" patch which had the Vengence of the Legion (or whatever it was named) as a leak, and then this interview... it's all fake, guys. If they've posted fake information before, then this was bound to have been fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Berraant View Post
    I'm worried that they are re-implementing the item squish into Patch 6's beta.
    Why is anyone worried about this? The percentages are exactly the same (which is all that really matters) The actual numbers are getting far too big.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Any number of ways. They could be a rebel faction or maybe a previously unknown sect of Naga that resent Azshara for cursing them to be monsters. All it takes is throwing in a little lore and a cool starting zone and bam, you have playable Naga.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    The idea is that we already know Azshara is a pawn of Sargaras, so it's likely to assume that she still is. If not, whatever that's fine, but it's one of the more likely possibilities.
    not really. azshara is a pawn of the old gods and sargeras stood her up on her wedding day and never intended to marry her.

i dont know about the woman you know, but if most women found out a guy never intended to marry her and only wanted to take her stuff she would be pretty bitter about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    GhostCrawler tweets:

"Lol. Mistranslation announces Emerald Dream expansion with playable naga. Sorry guys. " source: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler

As I said before; with this website announcing a "6.0" patch which had the Vengence of the Legion (or whatever it was named) as a leak, and then this interview... it's all fake, guys. If they've posted fake information before, then this was bound to have been fake.
    he said it was a mistranslation, he didnt say it was fake.

he probalby said "we are considering" or "we think this would be something cool" or something along those lines and it got mistranslated into "this is happening now"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24864
    This quest shows not every nagaz are +10,000years old one and naga can reproduce younglings.
    And this can mean 'new generation' of nagaz are possibly tired of their old old ones and have adventurous spirit.
    Last edited by annoyingmoose; 2013-07-26 at 02:30 AM.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    not really. azshara is a pawn of the old gods and sargeras stood her up on her wedding day and never intended to marry her.

i dont know about the woman you know, but if most women found out a guy never intended to marry her and only wanted to take her stuff she would be pretty bitter about it

- - - Updated - - -

he said it was a mistranslation, he didnt say it was fake.

he probalby said "we are considering" or "we think this would be something cool" or something along those lines and it got mistranslated into "this is happening now"
    Let's not jump to conclusions still. Information that was reported on this website has been proven false in the past. /shrug

I don't see how Naga are that interesting of a race from a user experience. You can't wear pants. Or shoes. It's a game all about loot, after all.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    I don't see how Naga are that interesting of a race from a user experience. You can't wear pants. Or shoes. It's a game all about loot, after all.
    It's all about story for some people.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    GhostCrawler tweets:

I think it's mostly a result of english>Chinese>English translation. As someone posted, it can become very strange.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Metzan and GC have said countless times emerald dream is done, this post is probable BS.

So what they're saying is basically... we're going to murder some naga and legion scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    An Azshara expansion would certainly include underwater zones.

My hope would be 7 leveling zones in the expansion, split into two groups.

4 Island zones, and 3 Underwater zones. You can move in and out of them as you wish, or stay exclusively in one group for 90-95.

- - - Updated - - -

Level a Night Elf, she shows up in person during the climax of the Darkshore storyline.

Yeah i used my terrible paint skills to come up with something that could be cool imo for en expansion like that.

3 underwater zone in the middle. 1 pvp zone island off to the side, and a few zones around the middle. The middle is the ocean but would look like one huge lake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Metzan and GC have said countless times emerald dream is done, this post is probable BS.
    They never said that at all. Its even stated that the dream is once again defenseless after the aspects lost their powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preparing to conquer Azeroth's continents, Azshara sends forces to conquer Kezan aiming to deplete it of its resources to fuel her war machine, but the Naga forces are defeated. Gallywix hears of the attack and travels to Undermine; seeing the opportunity to bolster the Horde's recently depleted forces (garnering favour with a skeptical new Warchief and gaining more soldiers to make a profit from), he calls for the Goblins of Kezan to stop massacring the Naga long enough to offer them a chance to escape death by joining the Horde.

A group of non-Highborne Kal'dorei that didn't manage to escape The Sundering were plunged into the Great Sea, unwillingly becoming Naga when N'zoth cursed all Night Elves in the area, and were subjugated for centuries as a lower caste. Taking advantage of Azhsara's divided attention with her assaulting the surface world, they managed break free from their Highborne subjugators, escaping to their former brethren for help, trading Naga secrets in return for acceptance amongst the Alliance.

A Naga warlord has a crises of conscience and decides to pursue an altruistic life providing loving homes to all the baby Murlocs they orphaned on the Red Reaches. Azshara doesn't like the plan so the Warlord sends their tribesmen and women to the surface, begging each Faction to let them into their ranks so they can carry out their noble new goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Blizzard have only ever said the opposite.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-07-26 at 03:02 AM.

It's all about story for some people.
    There's no accounting for taste, I suppose. :3
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    An Azshara expansion would certainly include underwater zones.
    Not necessarily. VJ didn't go down so well.

My hope would be 7 leveling zones in the expansion, split into two groups.

4 Island zones, and 3 Underwater zones. You can move in and out of them as you wish, or stay exclusively in one group for 90-95.
    Neither of which is likely given the experience of Cata.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    Shoes are either invisible or tiny on like half my toons. Can't see pants on anyone who wears robes. Shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    azshara is a pawn of the old gods and sargeras stood her up on her wedding day and never intended to marry her.
    God damn that novel lore. Somebody retcon that shit pronto!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Not necessarily. VJ didn't go down so well.
    I hear Azshara goes down great though.

High five?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.