Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    A Legion expan is really needed. Most old school players loved BC and Sargaras has the same gravitas as Arthas. If they want to climb again, the story needs to come first again.

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    What classes would you say naga'd get?

Paladin: yeahno.
    Eh, you actually do see Paladins crop up a lot in groups that have a strong association with the Old Gods -- Twilight's Hammer, Skettis Arrakoa, etc -- due to their chaotic light/shadow (hence, twilight) nature. So Naga Paladins could work, indeed the Vashj'ir Battlemaiden is thematically much like a Ret Paladin with her own versions of Divine Storm, Supplication, arguably Inquisition. It would just further beg the question of why there aren't any Night Elf Paladin equivalents when all of their derivative races have them. This would be handwaved because they're still in denial over Elune's true nature.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I would love for the Naga to be a new race! Praise be to the Great and Beneficent Ghostcrab!