Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I guess leveling overcharge in p2 is pretty safe considering noone should get hit by it anyway.

What's are your timings for moving from the overcharge platform in p2?

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    Hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Zab

ahhh tanks zabuzan iam blind i read ur post but didnt saw the video thank u for the tipps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    I guess leveling overcharge in p2 is pretty safe considering noone should get hit by it anyway.

What's are your timings for moving from the overcharge platform in p2?
    What we do is, on the 2nd round of abilities on Overcharge platform (so right after Ball Lightnings #2), we force Lightning Whip to the back and have our OT move just about to the middle between Overcharge and Bouncing Bolt platforms and taunt. This way, Lei Shen starts running towards her and cast Fushion Slash (right after finishing Lightning Whip). The timing works out so he finishes it just as he reaches the tank and knocks her back to Bouncing Bolt platform and energy split is about 5 lower on Overcharge than Diffusion Chain.

Works well. And yeah, it is safe, because I think even if you don't level it in P2, getting hit by Overcharge in 2nd intermision is a oneshot regardless on most classes.

Deleted
    Final raid before t16, final attempt of the night. We push T2 and get the lightning whip bug and our resto druid insta-dies, usually we'd call the wipe but our raid leader said to keep going because it was the last try. Push into P3 and everything goes fine until Thunderstruck 2 when we get tons of balls spawn in melee (didn't allow for the druid being dead, she should have been out). Few people drop but we keep going, TS 3 happens with a diffusion chain and everyone quickly melts away because we're down a healer for the phase. Me as a prot pally and our rogue left 2 manning from 3%, I'm popping purity and any other cooldown i can get my hands on, balls are still zapping around so our rogue starts running away to stop them chaining onto me. I die at 0.1% and Lei Shen runs over to our rogue and dies as he lifts his weapon for the final swing... totally clean kill!

Haha that's pretty sweet Animma. Grats on the kill!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    I die at 0.1% and Lei Shen runs over to our rogue and dies as he lifts his weapon for the final swing... totally clean kill!
    Haha! Epic!

Don't suppose you've got any video footage? Hope there were some good nerdscreams Well done - bring on T16!
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    Haha! Epic!

Don't suppose you've got any video footage? Hope there were some good nerdscreams Well done - bring on T16!
    It was our second kill unfortunately, I recorded our first one at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kjhdAF7WpI but this one was just our 2nd to get the achievement for the benched people. Definitely the more memorable one though compared to the first =p

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have ever seen a more detailed and in-depth guide.. ever? Awesome work, congrats on your kill!

Good luck in 5.4!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    It was our second kill unfortunately, I recorded our first one at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kjhdAF7WpI but this one was just our 2nd to get the achievement for the benched people. Definitely the more memorable one though compared to the first =p
    Glad you got a few more people the FoS just in time then Congratulations!

Garrosh up very shortly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Preheet View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen a more detailed and in-depth guide.. ever? Awesome work, congrats on your kill!

Good luck in 5.4!
    Thanks very much!
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!