Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Waht am even supposed to do?

So I reached 60(6) on my WD. What to do now? I got decent gear, I can do inferno(4) on my own, but I don't know what to do now, what else is there to do?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean? The entire purpose of Diablo is to get the best gear that you can very well get in addition to getting ''lvl cap'' in this sense Level 100 paragon. The entire point is too continue grinding or buying whatever you prefer until you have nothing to ''upgrade'' or grind.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Level to Paragon 100
    2) Be able to farm MP10, but you shouldn't actually do that as it isn't productive.
    3) Get the best gear instead of decent gear
    4) When all else fails, repeat process on another character.
    (5) Achievements
    BAD WOLF

Keep grinding for gear/playing with friends until the expansion comes out -- same as Diablo 2.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Best way to get gear is to get a job and buy the gear from RMAH. It's just not possible to find anything good yourself unless you are incredibly lucky. Leveled 1 DH to Para 100 and best item I sold was about 150 mill. Didn't find any upgrades myself during that time. 2nd was Multiboxing 4 CM wizards to para 80 when I decided to quit as I have yet again not found any item on 4 chars at mp8 all the way to paragon level 80 that sold for more than 30 mill.

It's simply a waste of time to play for loot right now but you will find out sooner or later.

10 mill = 0.25 cents. lets say you earn 10 euro an hour you theoretically speaking farm 400 million an hour from in-real money. Double that with 8 hours work a day = 3.200.000.000 gold a day.

You cant make that amount of gold in MONTHS of playing. Unless you flip items on the AH.

Well ... Have fun. Ill wait for a complete Diablo 3 revamp.

Nothing much else to do in D3, thus, lots of lost playerbase!

Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    Best way to get gear is to get a job and buy the gear from RMAH. It's just not possible to find anything good yourself unless you are incredibly lucky. Leveled 1 DH to Para 100 and best item I sold was about 150 mill. Didn't find any upgrades myself during that time. 2nd was Multiboxing 4 CM wizards to para 80 when I decided to quit as I have yet again not found any item on 4 chars at mp8 all the way to paragon level 80 that sold for more than 30 mill.

It's simply a waste of time to play for loot right now but you will find out sooner or later.

10 mill = 0.25 cents. lets say you earn 10 euro an hour you theoretically speaking farm 400 million an hour from in-real money. Double that with 8 hours work a day = 3.200.000.000 gold a day.

You cant make that amount of gold in MONTHS of playing. Unless you flip items on the AH.

Well ... Have fun. Ill wait for a complete Diablo 3 revamp.
    Sad comment is sad, but its true yes OP start flipping AH, its the best way to get good at the game, unless you wanna go RMAH way.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to build the cheapest character that can do MP10 no problem! Thats what I did out of boredom.

Spent 17mill on a barb that can run MP10 without an issue. I later then went the OP DH route and made one for 7.5mill that can farm MP6-7 super fast while being able to do MP10 better than the barb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    2) Be able to farm MP10, but you shouldn't actually do that as it isn't productive.
    i beg to differ. my barb on mp10 already wrecks elite packs in seconds. if i went down to mp8 or 9 i'd be rage starved. mobs would die too quick to keep wotb up.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    i beg to differ. my barb on mp10 already wrecks elite packs in seconds. if i went down to mp8 or 9 i'd be rage starved. mobs would die too quick to keep wotb up.
    That's great? Someone wanted a realistic goal for a character, not something to strive for that .01% of people who either spend thousands of hours or dollars to buy gear in the game. For the typical player, that's not something to be even remotely concerned with.
    BAD WOLF

Play the game and have fun, good items will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Play the game and have fun, good items will drop.
    Wish that was the case. Off my 500+ hours played the best drop I've had happend quit long time ago, when items still sold okay.

My best items we're a high DPS helm (Talking 240 int, 5% crit...etc, but renember long time ago), Andy STR helm, and a 950 DPS chantodos wand. Best sell are the wand for about 10 million.

And yesterday I read a comment about a guy that said he multi-boxed 4 characters to P80 all 4, and best loot sold some small 30 million. He also had a P100 main with best loot was I think he said 100 million, but even 100 million is nothing now days.

Besides grinding Paragon Levels, striving to upgrade your gear, or working on Inferno only achievements, you could try to collect the pieces for the Infernal Machine - Hellfire Ring.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7597...0-15-2012#best

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Wish that was the case. Off my 500+ hours played the best drop I've had happend quit long time ago, when items still sold okay.

My best items we're a high DPS helm (Talking 240 int, 5% crit...etc, but renember long time ago), Andy STR helm, and a 950 DPS chantodos wand. Best sell are the wand for about 10 million.

And yesterday I read a comment about a guy that said he multi-boxed 4 characters to P80 all 4, and best loot sold some small 30 million. He also had a P100 main with best loot was I think he said 100 million, but even 100 million is nothing now days.
    What paragon u have dont rly say much about how much u played, like ppl doing pvpbug and going 100paragon in 3days =D
    But if your only intention when u play is to find better gear and u use AH to buy your way ahead ofc it will make it harder to drop items thats better for u.
    I found enough gear to farm mp8 with my alt monk and barb.

I mean, usefull items in d2 were like once per 100 mephruns. Still ppl didn't complain.

I think its fun to just login and slay some monsters. My char gain stuff(paragon/gold) and I find better items(found a 170int 50fire res, 9ias, 50cd witching hour few games ago, very nice for my wiz)

Nice to see that some people do find drops, but I and many others sure don't. Yesterday I had my biggest flip yet, a good 165+ million profit, on my insanely goodly level 22 amulet (Yes lowbie items can sell high, trough this trifecta amulet was also one off a kind), and with just 1 flip I've made more gold than I did inn over 500 hours off actual play time...Makes you think

I'll take mempho runs inn Diablo2 over Diablo3's drops any day then.

Have they still not fixed the itemization yet?, i mean the games been out a long time now and i thought it was one off the things they were going to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Have they still not fixed the itemization yet?, i mean the games been out a long time now and i thought it was one off the things they were going to work on.
    Its comming after blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Nope. You get tons off drops, but 99.5% off thoes drops are completely useless. Even just getting 1 good/decent legendary out off every 10 you get are proboaly hard.

you kill demons and monsters until you are bored, then you take a break, then you go back to killing demons and monsters, and repeat, until you figure out there is no meaning of this game, take a break and decide to give it a try and repeat the whole process over again. By then you might've reached paragon lvl 100

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    you kill demons and monsters until you are bored, then you take a break, then you go back to killing demons and monsters, and repeat, until you figure out there is no meaning of this game, take a break and decide to give it a try and repeat the whole process over again. By then you might've reached paragon lvl 100
    Pretty much this. I log on after 2 months breaks and everytime I login and farm for a few hours without any reasonable drops I ask myself why I even bothered to login. Then I quit and wait for a new patch, play that for 2 weeks and logoff again because the game is still crap.

This game has somuch potential to be good duo to its amazing combat system but it may take years for blizzard to fix the game.