Thread: Odd Situation

Odd Situation

I have a friend (more like a closer acquaintance), frankly I don't like him that much. Anyway he has a boyfriend who I have never seen. I just know he has one. Anyway I run into some guy, talked for a bit, went out once, and I noticed that as I was returning to "his"place it was oddly in the same area as my friends, further travel divulged that it was also on the same floor, a quick right turn and it's the apartment. Anyway I give an odd look and say "I'm going to go." and leave.

I am sure that was odd as hell but I have no problems with being short.

I am wondering if I should tell my "friend" that his boyfriend is seeing people while he's not present. Most likely seeing more like, as if he's willing do see me there could be others.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-07-25 at 11:36 PM.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you said.

Should I tell my friend that he's being cheated on?

If you want too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically:

Friend has BF I have never seen, and [they live together] was likely omitted.

Themius gets picked up by this BF and taken to their place while the friend is not home.

AKA, "Your BF tried to pick me up and take me home with him while you weren't home, thought you'd like to know, PS this has probably happened more".

Themius - if you know your friend REALLY well and you guys are close, it needs to be said. Base it off of your friendship.

To make things more odd I really don't know what type of relationship they have. I asked about it once a month ago and it was completely opposite what he was saying over facebook.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say have a gay 3 way. Why the hell not, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    To make things more odd I really don't know what type of relationship they have.
    This was the thing that dawned on me. I guess I'm generally inclined to keep my nose out of things though.

If you don't like the friend that much, steal his man and ruin his life.

If it puts it in perspective, think about how you would react to something like this.

So:
    - You have a boyfriend who lives with you
    - You have a friend, and neither of yall want to be closer than you already are
    - Your boyfriend goes on a date with your friend, and brings him back to yalls house to get funky (presumably while you're not there)

How would you react? What would you want your friend to do?
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

10+ Year Old Account
    Were it me, I think I'd be asking him "You don't happen to know [insert name], do you?" Then when asked why, I'd briefly explain. Then let them handle it.

Could also be that he's in an open relationship and just hasn't revealed that part.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-07-26 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This was the thing that dawned on me. I guess I'm generally inclined to keep my nose out of things though.
    I think I'm inclined to do the same. While he was all over facebook talking about "husband, boyfriend."blah blah he was telling me he doesn't know if he's even his boyfriend, and he's practically living with him now. Distance as far as I can, seems to be the best option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell him. Why? That's how people spread STD's...when their partner is sleeping around and says nothing. I've seen friends contract all sorts of things, even HIV, from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Tell him. Why? That's how people spread STD's...when their partner is sleeping around and says nothing. I've seen friends contract all sorts of things, even HIV, from it.
    I thought about this as well. Since I am unsure of the type of relationship they had. I did some investigating on his twitter account and sure enough there are photos of them so I'll just say I was on twitter and I noticed he looked familiar and if they're in an open relationship.