Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Even if the firebomb misses, Flames, grab a shovel and some sand and you are fine.
    Hahahaha awww man. I better head down to the fire department and tell them how wrong they've doing it for all these years. We're talking fire bombs here not campfires.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Hahahaha awww man. I better head down to the fire department and tell them how wrong they've doing it for all these years. We're talking fire bombs here not campfires.
    Grab your buddies with shovels and counter the flame.

Believe it or not, in the medieval times, thats how folks living in forts counteracted fire artilerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink22 View Post
    rogue "glory hole helm"

Hundreds of B-17 flying fotresses loaded with tons of incendiary bombs have a LOT more capacity for destruction than like 5 catapults firing a projectile every few minutes.
    What if she has dozen's of Frostwyrm's that are capable of dropping plague bombs over Stormwind?

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What if she has dozen's of Frostwyrm's that are capable of dropping plague bombs over Stormwind?
    Stormwind has a flying aircraft carrier with cannons ontop of it plus some supposed anti-air defenses.
    Plus, she dosen't. We would have known if Sylvanas had undead dragons on her side.
    rogue "glory hole helm"

Stormwind has a flying aircraft carrier with cannons ontop of it plus some supposed anti-air defenses.
    Plus, she dosen't. We would have known if Sylvanas had undead dragons on her side.
    She has powerful necromancer's on her side such as Helcular, who was apprentice to Kel'Thuzad himself. He could certainly raise some lesser dragons.

I doubt the flying aircraft carrier could shoot down an entire fleet of undead dragon's.

I dont think it is possible. The Alliance might have a pretty powerful weapon at its disposal, but I am not really sure because I cant find the answer to the question "Is the Exodar just a space ship or does it have weapons?" If it is more than a ship I would think we could just fly it over to any capitol city and decimate it or any army on Azeroth. Im pretty sure according to lore it is rebuilt and functional at this point. At the very least we could use it like Super Mario and just go around landing on things.

Good point, they could surround Ironforge though and starve it from receiving any supplies outside of the mountain, they would run out of food eventually.

Also Stormwind doesn't have the benefit of being inside a mountain and would be crippled by plague bombing.
    The Deeprun Tram begs to differ with you on a "surround and starve" tactic. So long as either Stormwind or Ironforge aren't under siege, neither can be "starved" out. Also a thing not brought out into game often, but is in the lore, the Forsaken are just as weak against "the light" as Scourge and other undead (Up until TBC no Horde race used "the light" for any of their healing, then in TBC the lore point was kinda ignored for the sake of gameplay). So....out of the two Alliance cities to take out, Ironforge and Stormwind are probably the two worst, as they are the Alliance's major priesthoods for the light. The only other place that would be more absurd to try and attack would be the Exodar.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

She has powerful necromancer's on her side such as Helcular, who was apprentice to Kel'Thuzad himself. He could certainly raise some lesser dragons.

I doubt the flying aircraft carrier could shoot down an entire fleet of undead dragon's.
    She doesn't have them, and there's no indication she's getting them.

Grab your buddies with shovels and counter the flame.

Believe it or not, in the medieval times, thats how folks living in forts counteracted fire artilerry.
    Yep, fire is so easy to counter they had to ban its use in warfare.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

And you find out an entire graveyard of dragons where exactly? Northrend? Under the nose of the Wyrmrest Accord? Great idea!
    rogue "glory hole helm"

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    The Deeprun Tram begs to differ with you on a "surround and starve" tactic. So long as either Stormwind or Ironforge aren't under siege, neither can be "starved" out. Also a thing not brought out into game often, but is in the lore, the Forsaken are just as weak against "the light" as Scourge and other undead (Up until TBC no Horde race used "the light" for any of their healing, then in TBC the lore point was kinda ignored for the sake of gameplay). So....out of the two Alliance cities to take out, Ironforge and Stormwind are probably the two worst, as they are the Alliance's major priesthoods for the light. The only other place that would be more absurd to try and attack would be the Exodar.
    Yeah. And to the arguement of 'they'll just bomb and collapse it,' they'll have to get their forces a great deal further south than IF assuming it's not an underground lake to begin with. And the forsaken aren't gnomes or goblins, they're not explosives experts let alone underwater explosives.

- - - Updated - - -

And you find out an entire graveyard of dragons where exactly? Northrend? Under the nose of the Wyrmrest Accord? Great idea!
    What wyrmrest accord?

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Yep, fire is so easy to counter they had to ban its use in warfare.
    Catapults with fire bombs are NOT equal to Napalm-flinging flocks of bombers!
    rogue "glory hole helm"

ever been to Blade's Edge Mountains?

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post

What wyrmrest accord?
    The Dragon guys in that temple in Dragonblight? I remember getting to exalted with them just cause i wanted epic shoes or some stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    What wyrmrest accord?
    The dragon faction from WotLK. They'd probably be pretty pissed about someone reanimating dragons.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

ever been to Blade's Edge Mountains?
    Because going to Outland just to ressurect a bunch of dragons in a territory bursting with enemy ogres is totally a practical idea.
    rogue "glory hole helm"

The Dragon guys in that temple in Dragonblight? I remember getting to exalted with them just cause i wanted epic shoes or some stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    The dragon faction from WotLK. They'd probably be pretty pissed about someone reanimating dragons.
    Except they disbanded...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

Catapults with fire bombs are NOT equal to Napalm-flinging flocks of bombers!
    Yeah those are banned too

Last I heard the dragonflights were scattered about and no longer doing their thing anymore post Cata. Blue flight even disbanded outright.

Legendary!
    There is. A HE shell at least can be aimed at a target, that target can be military OR civilian. An Airborne plague cant differentiate civilian from military targets and it hits everything, and this is unethical.
    A barrel of gas can be aimed just as well as a high explosive shell.
    Airbourne plauge cant differentiate? Well neither can the explosion, shockwave, fire, and fragmentation of a bomb.
    A weapon is a weapon and they all do the same thing, kill and destroy
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"