Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Yep, fire is so easy to counter they had to ban its use in warfare.
    Catapults with fire bombs are NOT equal to Napalm-flinging flocks of bombers!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    And you find out an entire graveyard of dragons where exactly? Northrend? Under the nose of the Wyrmrest Accord? Great idea!
    ever been to Blade's Edge Mountains?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post

What wyrmrest accord?
    The Dragon guys in that temple in Dragonblight? I remember getting to exalted with them just cause i wanted epic shoes or some stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    What wyrmrest accord?
    The dragon faction from WotLK. They'd probably be pretty pissed about someone reanimating dragons.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    ever been to Blade's Edge Mountains?
    Because going to Outland just to ressurect a bunch of dragons in a territory bursting with enemy ogres is totally a practical idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dragon guys in that temple in Dragonblight? I remember getting to exalted with them just cause i wanted epic shoes or some stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    The dragon faction from WotLK. They'd probably be pretty pissed about someone reanimating dragons.
    Except they disbanded...

10+ Year Old Account
    Catapults with fire bombs are NOT equal to Napalm-flinging flocks of bombers!
    Yeah those are banned too
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Last I heard the dragonflights were scattered about and no longer doing their thing anymore post Cata. Blue flight even disbanded outright.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is. A HE shell at least can be aimed at a target, that target can be military OR civilian. An Airborne plague cant differentiate civilian from military targets and it hits everything, and this is unethical.
    A barrel of gas can be aimed just as well as a high explosive shell.
    Airbourne plauge cant differentiate? Well neither can the explosion, shockwave, fire, and fragmentation of a bomb.
    A weapon is a weapon and they all do the same thing, kill and destroy
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Yeah those are banned too
    Dont remember catapults flinging firebombs filled with tar being banned in medieval times. That would be pretty funny if actually someone tried to ban that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    If you can't work this out, then I'm very worried for your mental wellbeing.
    Im so touched.......
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    A barrel of gas can be aimed just as well as a high explosive shell.
    Airbourne plauge cant differentiate? Well neither can the explosion, shockwave, fire, and fragmentation of a bomb.
    A weapon is a weapon and they all do the same thing, kill and destroy
    So if I pump your house with neurotoxin it will be the same as throwng a grenade in your kitchen?

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I pump your house with neurotoxin it will be the same as throwng a grenade in your kitchen?
    ....Who said anything about pumping a confined space full of gas? Gas bomb vs grenade would be the comparison you are looking for.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    either way Ill be dead, so not much difference to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    ....Who said anything about pumping a confined space full of gas? Gas bomb vs grenade would be the comparison you are looking for.
    Not really, im looking for Mass destruction vs a limited destruction kind of weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least with the neurotoxin I could still have a open funeral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    either way Ill be dead, so not much difference to me
    You wont be dead if you are in the toilet at the time. Meanwhile if There is neurotoxin in your house you and everyone in that house will be dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    At least with the neurotoxin I could still have a open funeral.
    Or be reanimated by a hot Val'kyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Following the OP's logic (ranged missiles? WTH?) the dwarves would close up all entrances and instead use the tunnels underneath Khaz'Modan (and dig new ones) and start taking out every single undead siege weaponry stealthily with the help of the gnomes. Or even before that, they would just barricade the bridge of Dun Modr and prepare cannons on the shores of the Khaz mountains to sink any would-be-attacking ship of the undead.

To be honest, if it was RL, Ironforge would be incredibly hard to attack due to it's natural barriers.
    Last edited by WyvernVin; 2013-07-26 at 11:52 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, im looking for Mass destruction vs a limited destruction kind of weapons.
    lots of limited destruction = mass destruction
    Dropping a nuke on a city is little different from dropping thousands of high explosives and incidenaries

- - - Updated - - -

You wont be dead if you are in the toilet at the time. Meanwhile if There is neurotoxin in your house you and everyone in that house will be dead.
    but if your trying to kill me why only use one grenade?

10+ Year Old Account
    Toxins are only deadly at certain concentrations. Using a bomb in an open area (like what the Forsaken do) is way less effective than sticking a hose into someone's house and pumping it full of gas. The concentrations are orders of magnitude different.

Shit, people can just hide in their houses and close the windows and they'd be fine from a Blight bomb. A fire bomb would burn them alive in their homes (or smoke inhalation from their burning house).

If you throw a gas bomb in the kitchen, he'd still be fine on the toilet.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-26 at 11:54 PM.