Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post

and If the Forsaken did cross the Horde by trying to take all of Eastern Kingdoms for themselves they would then have the Horde marshaling their navy to head straight for the Undercity.
    They head straight for the undercity turned as undead once there they will guard it for the forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    This statement is proof that the thread has gone as far as it's going to.
    It's hard to deal with more rabid forsaken fans.

but in truth Sylvanas fought her hardest in Gilneas and still ended up at a bitter victory at best.
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    This statement is proof that the thread has gone as far as it's going to.
    this thread is proof, that most here are alliance fanboys, but hardly Sylvana fanboys, which is funny, i smile everytime when i see biased posts in this tread and alliance players uncreative minds defending against the forsaken invasion.

A biological weapon of mass destruction against some military consisting of tanks, air force, navy and what not - all pretty useless cause the enemy is invisible. Why ignore the scourge plague in wc3? obviously alliance had no chance against the plague, the BL wasn't even needed at all to take EK.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Galosengen View Post
    Most of which are already dead and never were an "IWIN" Button. Hell we beat the Scourge and they had much more than just that.
    lol, the only reason we won against the Scourge was because of Tirion pulling off a miracle, not because of our martial prowess

- - - Updated - - -

calling people fanboys does not add or dillute a persons argument in the slightest
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    They head straight for the undercity turned as undead once there they will guard it for the forsaken.
    the Forsaken can only raise Humans and Elves so far and would be unable to make use of Horde Corpses
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

but in truth Sylvanas fought her hardest in Gilneas and still ended up at a bitter victory at best.
    Played some worgens in gilneas....i dunno what to say.......the worgen fled. It was bitter to play a worgen and leave the homeland, event travel as far as Kalimdor.

I am Murloc!
    and If the Forsaken did cross the Horde by trying to take all of Eastern Kingdoms for themselves they would then have the Horde marshaling their navy to head straight for the Undercity.
    why would the Forsaken attacking the Alliance be a cross against the Horde?
    They are both enemies and rivals, the last thing they care about is the others welfare
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    why would the Forsaken attacking the Alliance be a cross against the Horde?
    They are both enemies and rivals, the last thing they care about is the others welfare
    This scenario states that the Forsaken would try and take ALL of Eastern kingdoms that includes horde territory

the Forsaken can only raise Humans and Elves so far and would be unable to make use of Horde Corpses
    won't make any logical sense, but provide proove for this? Novel? Something said about ingame? I mean even human death knights under the command of Gul'dan and Nerzul could raise orcs as undead skeletons for example.

Something I don't get, and is something of major oversight in the writing, is why the Forsaken don't try to liberate Scourge more often.

"With the death of the Lich King, many of the more intelligent Scourge became...unemployed. Those 'fiends,' as you so delicately put it, are called val'kyr. They are under my command now..." Why don't we see Sylvanas recruiting more of those unemployed Scourge?

"With Arthas gone, so too was the control he held over the undead masses of Lordaeron. After recovering my body, I freed the remaining Scourge that were left behind." Why doesn't she do this more? There are still plenty of Scourge left in Lordaeron.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-28 at 02:01 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

won't make any logical sense, but provide proove for this? Novel? Something said about ingame? I mean even human death knights under the command of Gul'dan and Nerzul could raise orcs as undead skeletons for example.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27548

Our enemies are becoming smarter - adapting to our tactics. Recently an attack was made upon Pyrewood Village, southwest of here. Our troops occupying the town were decimated, of course, but what made the attack especially interesting was the racial composition of the attacking force. No humans were used.

<Walden laughs.>

Rightfully, they fear being reanimated as Forsaken.

Let us teach the non-humans a lesson in fear. Together we will show them what happens to corpses that we cannot use.

Val'kyr can only raise humans, they can't even do elves (Sylvanas is a special case because of the pact).

Lessons in Fear says the Val'kyr can only raise humans.
    Our enemies are becoming smarter - adapting to our tactics. Recently an attack was made upon Pyrewood Village, southwest of here. Our troops occupying the town were decimated, of course, but what made the attack especially interesting was the racial composition of the attacking force. No humans were used.

<Walden laughs.>

Let us teach the non-humans a lesson in fear. Together we will show them what happens to corpses that we cannot use.

InB4, "but they're worgen"... They're not. They're specifically talking about Night Elf, Dwarf, and Gnome members of the 7th Legion.

Not only are the Val'kyr less powerful than the Lich King when it comes to raising the undead, but the worgen curse also makes raising them into undeath far more difficult than it is for normal humans. (Source)
    Worgen curse aside, Val'kyr are weaker than the LK at raising undead.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-28 at 02:04 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    Couldn't take Gilneas, couldn't take Eastern Kingdoms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    Only problem she had with the Worgen was that they couldn't be raised as forsaken. And they were vicious bloodthirsty werewolves Stormwind and Ironforge have neither of those advantages, and Sylvanas ended up winning against the Worgen.
    Not true-The Alliance and Gilneans still hold the mainland of Gilneas, and the Forsaken are just trying to break in via the coast. Thus Battle for Gilneas.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    "With Arthas gone, so too was the control he held over the undead masses of Lordaeron. After recovering my body, I freed the remaining Scourge that were left behind." Why doesn't she do this more? There are still plenty of Scourge left in Lordaeron.
    probably because most of the masses of the Scourge are too far gone, just far too mindless, such as ghouls and whatever

I would love an expansion pack where we focus on Sylvannas, take back Lordaeron for the Alliance and possibly make it the main city again, like it was before Arthas killed his father and betrayed sylvannas. The Undead could go live in a slumber under orgrimmar or something.

Her character comes with so much good lore to offer it surprises me we haven't seen more of her.

I know in tides of war Sylvanas was quite nervous of retaliation, even saying. "King Varian would march on my borders and overtake Undercity." Along those lines.
    '"Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you."
    - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    probably because most of the masses of the Scourge are too far gone, just far too mindless, such as ghouls and whatever
    Also many of them wish to try and carry on Arthas' work rather then join the forsaken as is the case with Scholomance

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    I know in tides of war Sylvanas was quite nervous of retaliation, even saying. "King Varian would march on my borders and overtake Undercity." Along those lines.
    “Warchief!” The voice was female, at once both musical and cold. Sylvanas Windrunner, former high elf ranger-general and now the leader of the Forsaken, rose and gazed at Garrosh with intense glowing eyes. “The Alliance may indeed not send reinforcements. Not at once, at least. They will turn and vent their wrath instead upon those of us in the Eastern Kingdoms—my people and the sin’dorei.”
    She looked at Lor’themar almost imploringly. The blood elf leader’s face remained impassive. “Varian will march on my borders and destroy us!” The comment was addressed to Garrosh, but she continued to stare at Lor’themar. Baine felt for her; she was hoping for support from one who might reasonably be expected to give it, and finding none.

Lor'themar is an asshole. He sat there silent just to spite Sylvanas even though her objections benefited him as well.

He's not being an asshole, He's being petty. Sylvanas has been blackmailing him since Wotlk, so it's no surprise he let's her sweat.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27548

<Walden laughs.>

I don't bite and agree with the comment further down:

"The tactics the Forsaken use are identical to the tactics the Lich King used. Do you not remember? Sylvanas' val'kyr used to be Arthas' val'kyr. It is the exact same tactic. Did you not see this entire questing zone through to completion? Do you not know that these exact val'kyr have resurrected a dead Sylvanas not once, but twice? Just in case you weren't aware, she is a high elf, not a human. No, this is simply sloppy writing."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    “Warchief!” The voice was female, at once both musical and cold. Sylvanas Windrunner, former high elf ranger-general and now the leader of the Forsaken, rose and gazed at Garrosh with intense glowing eyes. “The Alliance may indeed not send reinforcements. Not at once, at least. They will turn and vent their wrath instead upon those of us in the Eastern Kingdoms—my people and the sin’dorei.”
    She looked at Lor’themar almost imploringly. The blood elf leader’s face remained impassive. “Varian will march on my borders and destroy us!” The comment was addressed to Garrosh, but she continued to stare at Lor’themar. Baine felt for her; she was hoping for support from one who might reasonably be expected to give it, and finding none.

Lor'themar is an asshole. He sat there silent just to spite Sylvanas even though her objections benefited him as well.
    nope, he is just a smartass who doesn't fall for Sylvanas tricks, Sylvanas always pretend to be weak, dumb and naive whenever the warchief is around. And of course she tells him there is no plague, too.