Video of rogue carried to Lei-Shen no damage?

I saw a video a while back of a guy playing a rogue where he set out to do no damage and even try to take damage and he managed to clear 5 mans until he could join lfr and wound up "downing" lei shen. I can't find it. Any help? TIA.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...h-In-One-Video

I think this is what you're looking for... Title of the post is a bit obscure so no wonder
    it was harder to find but really, all I did was type in :: lfr rogue video :: into MMO's search bar.
    Enjoy!
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

so a group of 24m killed lei shen lfr whats so good about it? i got carried in heroic raids. and died alsmost instantly don't see any problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    so a group of 24m killed lei shen lfr whats so good about it? i got carried in heroic raids. and died alsmost instantly don't see any problem with it.
    I must agree with you.

What if there are +10 normal/heroic geared people who are doing LFR only for legendary quest? I'm pretty sure they could have carry more even than 5 people.

The point isn't that he did it with friends, but that he inconvinienced random people in lfr.
    Just like most do there already. He just took it to the extreme :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    The point isn't that he did it with friends, but that he inconvinienced random people in lfr.
    Just like most do there already. He just took it to the extreme :P
    Not only that, but the only time he actually got booted was when he put someone on /follow and he noticed it. So they didn't even care that he was just autoattacking without poisons on, as long as he wasn't afk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a minute, someone got carried in LFR?! STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Wait a minute, someone got carried in LFR?! STOP THE PRESSES!!!
    Your really missing the point of this post, he's not trying to be controversial because he got carried, he's trying to make people aware of the brokenness of the system atm. He's playing as 'if' he was a new player who knew nothing about the game, he asked what he should do in the game, and follows the advice he is given, he does a truly terrible job at it, no one cares, both in dungeons and in lfr, thus he will never improve. No one offers help or is even remotely bothered by him being a burden. As he says, from a new players perspective, what he has just done is "completed the game" in a week, and got the most current raid gear. Where exactly is the motivation to 1. improve or 2. keep playing? Why on earth would he even consider moving up to normal or hc raiding? He's met no one, he feels he must be quite good at the game already, after all he's finished it.
    Last edited by mmocf5a0c232bd; 2013-07-30 at 01:50 AM.

I still don't see the point of the post. Everyone has different motivations for playing and all Blizzard can do is offer options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the OP has been answered, and literally all resulting conversation is about the phenomenon of the circumstances of the LFR and the way anonymity works on WoW, neither of which have anything at all to do with rogue gameplay (someone mentioned poisons, but not in a significant manner), I'm going to close this.