"Horde Evolutions"

Abit about Evo
We had a few months break of raiding near launch of ToT and have got back together to do business. We have improved our roster to keep pushing for more HC's and are seeking like minded players to become a part of our fast progressing team.
We are Social Raiding guild based on Thunderhorn EU that takes a Serious Approach to end game Pve content. In the past few months that we have been back we have achieved 2/13 Heroic with High experience on both Iron Qon & Horridon

What we can Offer
A Solid raid spot with Dedicated raider's that take the game seriously whilst being able to kick back and Enjoy each other's Company
3-4 Set raid's Per week
Friendly atmosphere

Raid Days

Wednesday: 8:00-11 realm time
Thursday: 8:00-11 realm time
Sunday: 8:00-11 realm time
Mondays (sometimes to push for progression) 8:00-11 realm time

What we ask from you
The ability to be a team player
Good Knowledge of your class Forge's Glyphs and talent's
The ability to adapt to new situation's & Re adjust on fight's if Your needed to.
Always be prepared and on time, Flasks/pots be repaired.
Attend 100% raids and always perform to the best of your ability.

Currently seeking
1 Strong Melee DPS
1 Disc Priest with Raid worthy Shadow off spec.

If you are interesting in becoming one of the team please post here abit about yourself and what you can offer our guild. You can also /w Chií, Bazyc,Orochimarú in game for a chat! or you can add my battle tag orochimaru#2411 (please state that you are adding me in regards to my forum post). If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or contact us in game.