Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perillo View Post
    If she were ugly then this thread wouldn't exist lol; to XS: I volunteered to be the DD never again! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure she'll talk to me tomorrow but I don't know how to approach it without sounding like a prick. Ya know?

*Edit* thanks for that.
    This is what you do. When you meet up with her again. Tell her you don't appreciate the way she has been playing you lately and it's time for her to apologize. "unzip pants".

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Well that progressed quickly. Wtf.. What, is she offended or something that you didn't enjoy it? Someone who'd act like that would just make me think that maybe they are that simple of a person that there isn't possibly anything else that like to do that we might enjoy doing together.

I don't know if it qualified as a club, it was at least a bar or something in between... I agreed once to go with a friend and a few other women she knew. Bored out of my ever living mind.
    in between in usually a lounge. has music and you can dance if u want to dance in the area you're sitting but usually is not a real dance floor. In a real club you can't sit without paying for it... so its nothing great either unless you're a fist pumping, umm whats the word?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a horrible experience. A little backstory; This girl who I've known for about 4 years has been a huge part of my life. We hung out constantly and just developed a really good friendship. We recently made that jump from "friend-zone" to lovers and soon to be in a relationship. Except her standards are way to high to reach. We are complete polar opposites her being an extrovert and myself an introvert. I dislike alcohol for personal reasons and tonight I felt like would be a good experience. Got to the club in the freezing rain and waited outside.. we were with a small group of 7 people, all who she knew and I just met that evening.

There were so many people there.. the culture shock was overwhelming and I just couldn't stop myself from going into crazy over-analysis mode lol. Now she wants nothing to do with me and it's fucking infuriating. Sorry to vent.. I just needed to get that out there.
    i think your leaving out a detail or 2. if all you did was be a wall flower and brood to yourself i dont see how she could have even gotten a little mad at you. you sure you didnt say anything like "i fucking hate this place" or "look at all these shitty jersey shore wannabees"

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    One does not make the jump from friend zone to lovers
    99% of the time once that treshold is crossed.. there's no getting out! lol.. or going back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    in between in usually a lounge. has music and you can dance if u want to dance in the area you're sitting but usually is not a real dance floor. In a real club you can't sit without paying for it... so its nothing great either unless you're a fist pumping, umm whats the word?
    Prob just a bar then, either way, was still not fond of it. I'd prob hate a full on club. lol

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    i think your leaving out a detail or 2. if all you did was be a wall flower and brood to yourself i dont see how she could have even gotten a little mad at you. you sure you didnt say anything like "i fucking hate this place" or "look at all these shitty jersey shore wannabees"
    Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    Tonight was the tipping point due to a accumulation of things. More backstory: She's very future oriented already has her own life planned out.. yet her priorities are all screwed up. I'm more-so on the lazy side and see college as a huge money pit that doesn't necessarily guarantee that return on investment. We bicker often.. but she cares about my life and my well-being. At least that's her reasoning behind pushing me to college. Mind you I have a stable job with a decent source of income.

She views work as; "Why should I.. I don't need the money." Which stems from the sheltered lifestyle. I can't hold that against her if her fucking parents decided to not instil those fundamentals earlier, ya know?

On a side note.. I didn't see to many jersey shore guys. Though if I had a dollar for every button up shirt I saw. xD

22 here. She's 19.

Yeah, clubs are like the worst place in the world to me too. Can't hear a word anyone is saying, I'm the only one not drinking, the music is so loud your ears hurt even once you're out... can't understand why people like it. I'm fine in relatively small parties with people I mostly know. Provided I can hear...

I don't think I could make a relationship work with someone who was that extroverted and liked that kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

99% of the time once that treshold is crossed.. there's no getting out! lol.. or going back.
    I feel this is appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah, clubs are like the worst place in the world to me too. Can't hear a word anyone is saying, I'm the only one not drinking, the music is so loud your ears hurt even once you're out... can't understand why people like it. I'm fine in relatively small parties with people I mostly know. Provided I can hear...

I don't think I could make a relationship work with someone who was that extroverted and liked that kind of thing.
    I've only been to clubs a few times but I'm pretty sure the only people that enjoy them are dull ditsy girls who want their senses pounded aggressively in more than one way.

It was a horrible experience. A little backstory; This girl who I've known for about 4 years has been a huge part of my life. We hung out constantly and just developed a really good friendship. We recently made that jump from "friend-zone" to lovers and soon to be in a relationship. Except her standards are way to high to reach. We are complete polar opposites her being an extrovert and myself an introvert. I dislike alcohol for personal reasons and tonight I felt like would be a good experience. Got to the club in the freezing rain and waited outside.. we were with a small group of 7 people, all who she knew and I just met that evening.

There were so many people there.. the culture shock was overwhelming and I just couldn't stop myself from going into crazy over-analysis mode lol. Now she wants nothing to do with me and it's fucking infuriating. Sorry to vent.. I just needed to get that out there.
    I could go into crazy over-analysis mode (I'm just like you, sometimes you can't turn if off) but I'll only say this. If it's how you described it here, let her go and forget about it. As much as you're into her, it sounds like you two are completely different in your interests.

If you're not looking for advice and are upset over the night you had, well cheers to that. Could have been much worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
    I could go into crazy over-analysis mode (I'm just like you, sometimes you can't turn if off) but I'll only say this. If it's how you described it here, let her go and forget about it. As much as you're into her, it sounds like you two are completely different in your interests.

If you're not looking for advice and are upset over the night you had, well cheers to that. Could have been much worse!
    RIGHT! It's like a swarm of thoughts that point to every possible scenario and outcome that just exponentially increases the more uncomfortable the situation is. I was more upset earlier but these responses have gotten my mind off of it.

RIGHT! It's like a swarm of thoughts that point to every possible scenario and outcome that just exponentially increases the more uncomfortable the situation is. I was more upset earlier but these responses have gotten my mind off of it.
    Good, now go do something that stimulates your other senses to take the rest of your brain off it

For example, the second I came back from a fucked up first meet, I planned a birthday LAN, takes your mind right off it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    So your obviously not the social outgoing type.
    Explains why you don't like clubs.

I love talking to people, I'm just awful at the execution.
    I love going to clubs with friends, would hate going alone.
    The musics not very good normally, but I've had heaps of great nights.

and more OT about the relationship: I guess she just worked out your really not her type and it took that to figure it out.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    btw ROFL /10chars

So, six of your friends are peeved that you're a wet blanket and you think it's the fault of people that actively choose to go out dancing that night because you don't like the shirts they wore?

Damn, son.

You have some shit clubs out there.
    I regularly go to rock bars/clubs and the experience is simply amazing. Rocking out to extremely loud AC/DC, Guns and Roses and Bon Jovi while drinking Johnnie Walker Blue with friends and a ton of other people... priceless.
    PS: The girl looks stupid, don't bother with her.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2013-07-26 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Hahaha! Stealing.

Sorry, was distracted by the picture. I can relate to not enjoying clubs, but I am not sure I understand how that transitioned into her wanting nothing to do with you.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-07-26 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I've only been to clubs a few times but I'm pretty sure the only people that enjoy them are dull ditsy girls who want their senses pounded aggressively in more than one way.
    Pretty sure every woman I've met likes to dance. Not all clubs are full of bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    You have some shit clubs out there.
    I regularly go to rock bars/clubs and the experience is simply amazing. Rocking out to extremely loud AC/DC, Guns and Roses and Bon Jovi while drinking Johnnie Walker Blue with friends and a ton of other people... priceless.
    PS: The girl looks stupid, don't bother with her.
    highly doubt they serving you blue (at best green) - charging for you it though :P

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    highly doubt they serving you blue (at best green) - charging for you it though :P
    Costs about €20 for 50ml so it better be :P Although this is for more "special" occasions like birthdays. We usually drink Black at 5€/50ml or just regular beer.

I've never understood the appeal of clubs. Much rather stay in with friends and play video games.