Vanity items likely from Store?

I remember reading a post about Blizzard attempting to integrate their store directly into the game, which sounds like a massive step towards free-to-play. In this store they were going to have many vanity items, limited use items, and the cosmetic items (like the new helms) After seeing some of the recent vanity items on the main page and reading that post.

"Thanks for all the feedback so far, everyone. We’re still pretty early in the exploration process, but we did want to go into more detail about our rationale for introducing an in-game store, as well as provide some insight into what you might ultimately see available there.

For players who are already interested in the in-game items we offer, such as Pet Store pets and mounts, the benefits of an in-game store are pretty clear. We think everyone would appreciate the convenience of being able to make such purchases without having to leave the game, and ultimately that’s our long-term goal for the system, though there’s quite a bit of work involved in retrofitting those existing items into the new system.

First, we’ll be testing the in-game store with some new kinds of items we’re looking into introducing (in Asian regions, at the outset) based on player feedback: specifically, an experience buff to assist with the leveling process, as well as an alternate way to acquire Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. We’ve had a lot of requests from players in different regions for convenience-oriented items such as these, and as with other new ideas we’ve introduced as WoW has evolved—including Pet Store pets, mounts, and more—your feedback plays a hugely important part in determining what we add to the game.

Ultimately it’s still too early in the process to make any final determinations about our plans, but in the meantime, we hope you’ll check out the in-game store once it’s implemented on the PTR and let us know what you think."

Seeing as the added vanity items include things like the mount-speed increase feather, I'm betting that nearly all of the vanity items added in "Patch 5.4 PTR - Build 17227 " are going to be bought from the store.

It seems to me that Blizzard will also be adding in a new currency that is purchased with real money, then used at the store in-game. Seeing that it's just vanity items, I don't see it going over too well with making them money. Many of these items seem to only last for 10 minutes, with 50 minutes of downtime. Seems pretty lame to me. Any thoughts?

...They're mostly from the Timeless Isle.