Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Blizz refuse to buff Fury

They are buffing Arms because people complain about warrior PVP. Does that mean Fury does not need a buff in PVE? I Look up raidbots and see that fury keeps dropping below other specs every week. Please dont tell me the T16 bonuses will help us so we dont need buffs. Looks like we will be at the bottom of the charts during progression and hopefully climb to the middle with BIS T16 gear.
    Last edited by mstg; 2013-07-26 at 09:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so sad to see an iconic rpg class fall this low all the other melee classes are born to warrior and they are shit in wow still ill keep playing my warrior to the end my horde warrior

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry Ghostcrawler thinks we are fine...

Deleted
    Ghostcrab will come to us ;_;

ghostcrab doesn't care.

hmm maybe arms will be better than fury again like in Dragon Soul.

Deleted
    The sad thing is, that Prot Warriors are also inferior. So basically we are subpar in pretty much every aspect of the game except style and raidbuffs...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really guys?

Furys are atm in the middle of the pack. Of course each class would like to be THE top Dps, but that is not possible. A skilled Fury will never reach numbers like a likewise skilled mage, but still brings a ton of utility a raid shouldn´t lack. If I had to decide weather I drop some of that utility to increase my damage or if I wanna keep the utility, I´d surely keep the utility. With the Vigilance buffs each warrior brings a Pain Surpression to the raid!
    Aside from that, the Tierbonus will help. The CS exploitation will be far more forgiving for not-so-good warriors and better warriors will be able to weave in more HS during non-CS periods.

I am very happy with my performance. And I have the slight feeling, that people complaining about how Fury is doing are the same people who play TG "because two twohanders look more epic, durr".

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    The sad thing is, that Prot Warriors are also inferior. So basically we are subpar in pretty much every aspect of the game except style and raidbuffs...
    That is why we get buffed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Valech can u Post a Armory Link of ur Warrior plz ?

I dont play a Damage Dealer do Support with Shout Banner and Vigilance.
    i really like these spells and iam able to use them ot help the raid, but at the end of the day iam a DAMAGE DEALER and i want to DEAL DAMAGE.

Warrior is realy easy to play but one of the hardest class to Mastery, and if u Master it u still suck at the DPS Meter thats not the point i think.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00f View Post
    Valech can u Post a Armory Link of ur Warrior plz ?

I dont play a Damage Dealer do Support with Shout Banner and Vigilance.
    i really like these spells and iam able to use them ot help the raid, but at the end of the day iam a DAMAGE DEALER and i want to DEAL DAMAGE.

Warrior is realy easy to play but one of the hardest class to Mastery, and if u Master it u still suck at the DPS Meter thats not the point i think.
    Sure. Thou I logged out in mainspecc, i.e. Deffgear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ladbolg/simple

So as a mage you wouldn´t buff crit for others because you want to deal damage, not support?
    Consider every drop of damage dealt extra by your skull banner *your* damage. It just doesn´t show up in Recount.
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Really guys?

Furys are atm in the middle of the pack. Of course each class would like to be THE top Dps, but that is not possible. A skilled Fury will never reach numbers like a likewise skilled mage, but still brings a ton of utility a raid shouldn´t lack. If I had to decide weather I drop some of that utility to increase my damage or if I wanna keep the utility, I´d surely keep the utility. With the Vigilance buffs each warrior brings a Pain Surpression to the raid!
    Aside from that, the Tierbonus will help. The CS exploitation will be far more forgiving for not-so-good warriors and better warriors will be able to weave in more HS during non-CS periods.

I am very happy with my performance. And I have the slight feeling, that people complaining about how Fury is doing are the same people who play TG "because two twohanders look more epic, durr".

That is why we get buffed.
    1, I dislike TG, I would love to raid as Arms, but I'm sorta okey with SMF.
    2, Utility is great. But it will only take you to a certain point.
    3, It is good to have a Warrior in raid, but if you have a competitive personality it is simply difficult to accept that no matter what you do, how well you play, someone who makes half the effort will still beat you by 10% and more if actually tries hard.
    4, Having craptons of utility and being a good Dps are not mutually exclusive, Hunters can point it out. Having craptons of utility and being a hybrid while doing good Dps aren't mutually exclusive either as Shamans/Ret Paladins/Ferals can point it out.

Warriors should have atleast one dps spec/configuration that is tightly competitive in melee Raid dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    so sad to see an iconic rpg class fall this low all the other melee classes are born to warrior and they are shit in wow still ill keep playing my warrior to the end my horde warrior
    Well, Frost DKs are even lower than Warriors, so ... blame the ranged!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    1, I dislike TG, I would love to raid as Arms, but I'm sorta okey with SMF.
    2, Utility is great. But it will only take you to a certain point.
    3, It is good to have a Warrior in raid, but if you have a competitive personality it is simply difficult to accept that no matter what you do, how well you play, someone who makes half the effort will still beat you by 10% and more if actually tries hard.
    4, Having craptons of utility and being a good Dps are not mutually exclusive, Hunters can point it out. Having craptons of utility and being a hybrid while doing good Dps aren't mutually exclusive either as Shamans/Ret Paladins/Ferals can point it out.

Warriors should have atleast one dps spec/configuration that is tightly competitive in melee Raid dps.

As I said, we are competitive. We just do not lead the pack of Melees.

Deleted
    Valech i dont know about what Situation u Talk but in a Guild with 4Heroics down fury may even TOP the DAMAGE meters because hes a better player then others.

But in TOP Guilds Fury wouldnt do OK in damage !

And i dont even know why u talking ur a DEF Warrior

Fury isn't any worse than ret/enhance/feral/unholy, and it scales better than most specs. It will be fine in 5.4. No plate class will ever be competitive with the Nancy-boy wizards, I think that is obvious, but fury will be completely viable in SoO and both arms and frost DKs are/will be far worse, so I really don't see any room for complaining unless you were thinking that you would be competitive with the dress wearing weaklings. In that case yes, you may just have to adjust your expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

Valech i dont know about what Situation u Talk but in a Guild with 4Heroics down fury may even TOP the DAMAGE meters because hes a better player then others.

What is your classification of "okay" damage? Mage level? Warlock level? Elemental level? Shadow level? If that is your expectation then I can see you having issues with fury. Blizzard prefers ranged DPS and you cannot argue against that. But in comparison to other melee fury is doing better than average.

Deleted
    I really dont know where u guys get ur Data from. Skarssen where do u see that Fury and Enhancer are the same ATM ?
    Can u link me some of ur Data u got for this statement?

I really dont know where u guys get ur Data from. Skarssen where do u see that Fury and Enhancer are the same ATM ?
    Can u link me some of ur Data u got for this statement?
    http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Jin%27rok...all/14/60/p90/

I'm not going to link the results from each encounter, but using the 25man heroic mode, all parses, 90th percentile you can see for yourself that fury is within 5% of enhance,ret, feral, unholy and WW on overall and most individual encounters. You can increase the filter to 95th percentile (though that drops the sample size too much IMO), and things don't change much. In all cases fury is FAR above arms and frost (ignoring the GC-favored "sampling bias"), and perfectly competitive with the other hybrid melee. All melee aside from assassination are weak in comparison to ranged DPS, that is pretty obvious, so in regard to ALL DPS specs fury doesn't look too good.Harry Potter pussies unite!
    Last edited by Skarssen; 2013-07-26 at 03:17 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

I would like to show you something.

Currently I cannot decide weather you are name-calling or Ad Hominem. Since you say killing 4 heroic bosses (It´s five, to be precise in my case) is something bad, I tend to name-calling. You do not adress the subject and solely rely on attacking my authority as a source. So either you are an example for the lowest rank of discussing people or an example of the second lowest. You may pick.
    And to answer your question, I am talking because this is a warrior forum. And I happen to be a warrior.

Now let me pack some heat. If Furys wouldn´t do OK in Top Guilds, why is it, that literally every Top guild brings at least one warrior? You might consider, that "doing OK" does not solely depend on your damage but also on your mobility and utility, which we are stuffed with. Furys scale better with stats then any other Melees. I think the comparison to Ranges is obsolete, because we mostly have to deal with totally diffrent mechanics. Aside from Rogues, I think every other Melee can be resonably applied to an open melee spot in a raid.

Now, before you next time create an account to spill opinions, insults and whining over a thread, try to back up your points. Just a tiny little bit.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Stuff
    That was awesome.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Skarrsen. The reason why in Raidbots furys are high is because of encounters like Tortos or Megaera where if ur build plays it right u can do scumbag dps and thats where the logs are froim

I'm doing real fucking good at the ptr, havent even had the 10% melee haste buff for most part of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.