Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Creepiest youtube video you have seen

The title explains it all and hears mine.

Deleted
    Do you actually find that creepy? I know a video with a huge emotional impact that I find creepy, but it's too brutal for this forum I think. Have this instead:

i can't watch that anymore its making my brain hurt

Freaky Fred, would you be NAAAAAUUUUUUGHTY and atleast share the name of the previous mentioned vid? I am curious now.

Deleted
    I watched it to the end and iam trying to forget it. This is why alcohol exist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Freaky Fred, would you be NAAAAAUUUUUUGHTY and atleast share the name of the previous mentioned vid? I am curious now.
    It's not creepy as in scary, it's creepy to think that this actually happened. It's a 911 call from a 6 years old witnessing her mom being butchered. You have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjCh3j4Z2k

Deleted

that or some of the old zelda cartoons...
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    It's not creepy as in scary, it's creepy to think that this actually happened. It's a 911 call from a 6 years old witnessing her mom being butchered. You have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjCh3j4Z2k
    Wow, that is messed up indeed. I am not even sure if it is a good thing or not that the audio clips have been made public...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I watched so many videos of this kind and I never understood them. Is it some kind of modern art? The only way I'm finding this creepy is if I think that this is how an insane person sees the world and has to deal with this every day.

Deleted
    Salad. Fingers. Only that that has ever disturbed me ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Wow, that is messed up indeed. I am not even sure if it is a good thing or not that the audio clips have been made public...
    Yeah, it's always nice for her to be able to relive these moments with just a few clicks. Assuming that she is still sane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    I watched so many videos of this kind and I never understood them. Is it some kind of modern art? The only way I'm finding this creepy is if I think that this is how an insane person sees the world and has to deal with this every day.
    It's the clowns. And I'm pretty sure a lot of insane people sort of see the world like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    Oh god, I totally forgot about Salad Fingers. Sorry for posting the video above. I should have posted this. It made me cringe because of how eerie it is.

Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-07-26 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    I'm here to enquire about your spoooooooooons.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Dog of Man video, from the creator of salad fingers, i like it more than the salad finger ones .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o31pmwWNUww

Deleted
    Pretty much anything made by this guy.

Deleted
    Screamers are dull and boring.. What really sticked with me are creepy pastas and urban/game legends

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-RzN8BXJQ I have no idea what to do with myself after watching this.

Serious lack of Cyriak vids btw. His vids are the most messed up stuff I have ever seen. But on the other hand they are beautifull aswell...

Personally i love this video and don't think its that creepy. But others seem to find it very creepy and disturbing.
    youtube(dot)com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ