Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    An eye for an eye and a swollen cornhole for .... you get the idea.
    Personally I think it should be an option for a judge to sentance a murder/rapist to carry out the same fate as his victims.

For instance if you beat someone to death the law should do the same thing to you, only in a slightly more inhuman way and it should be broadcast on local television as a crime deterrent.

Rapists would fear the law one hell of a lot more if they knew the penalty could potentially be having a splintered baseball bat shoved up their ass.

Honestly I figure murderers/rapists forfeit their humanity when committing such atrocious deeds and if they were not willing to show compassion/mercy then wtf should I.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    War is doing exactly that.
    No, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    So to "stop" rapes you think its wise to make it a good idea for rapists to kill the victim.

Genius.
    really? you think all of them would switch to murder if you did that change .. ahahahahaha if anything that proves they should be put down. Most of them wouldent have the nervs to do this and if they did they would most likely kill there victim even with current laws. You think caving in and leting them off easy as it is nowdays will stop anything? Its more likely it will increase and hateful and abusive behavior agaist women will increase.
    Last edited by nemerus; 2013-07-28 at 04:17 PM.

Oh god, are you unable to read? War is punishing a group for what a few has done.
    What you don't seem to understand that it's not the same since you are not trying to punish civilians in a war. Yes, some groups might get hurt in the process but it's never the goal with a war. The goal is to win, and you do that by removing the people in power. They are the ones you are trying to punish, not the entire population.

You seem to believe that unintentionally hurt civilians is the same thing as intentionally trying to punish the whole population.
    Last edited by zephid; 2013-07-28 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    If you think the gibber jabber that you've been spewing here is any way to get a law changed, you are in fact the daft one here. Calling people forum whiners while you are trying to make (what I'm assuming) is your idea of an intelligent conversation is about the limit of idiocy in the world.
    what are you 13? iam defending and arguing for my own way of thinking tyvm and if you cant even grasp something as simple as that then sod off.

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    what are you 13? iam defending and arguing for my own way of thinking tyvm and if you cant even grasp something as simple as that then sod off.
    And your own way of thinking is stupid, people have stated the reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Racism is not an oppinion but a crime.
    Since your believes include the extermination of entire ethnic groups i can say your believe is criminal.
    Actually it's not. It's not a crime to have racist opinions, but what you do based on those opinions might be a crime.

You can't punish someone for just having an opinion unless he actually acts on that opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't cry if some vigilante started killing off pedophiles & rapists.
    I can't say that I would cry either, but I'd still think the vigilante should be punished if he was caught.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Death penalties don't effect rates.

Still, it's a permanent solution for an individual. If you kill someone, they can't continue to do anything, including commit crimes.
    Locking them up and throwing away the key is also a permanent solution without having to commit murder.

Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The whole prison rape thing is not as common as people make out, as far as I am aware it seems to be an Eastern European and USA phenomenon. I have spoken to a few British ex-prisoners and they say it is very rare, rapists soon get dealt with by other prisoners.
    I think you misunderstood what he was saying.... rape happens often... there won't ever be a day where someone isn't getting raped in prison, it just happens... you can't stop men from having their testosterone levels peaking, especially when you lock them in a cage w/ nothing better to do. And about rapist being dealt with... you're wrong... people who rape in prison, nothing happens to them... it's the people who go to jail for rape who get dealt with because people don't like convicted rapists.

Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    An eye for an eye and a swollen cornhole for .... you get the idea.
    Personally I think it should be an option for a judge to sentance a murder/rapist to carry out the same fate as his victims.

For instance if you beat someone to death the law should do the same thing to you, only in a slightly more inhuman way and it should be broadcast on local television as a crime deterrent.

Rapists would fear the law one hell of a lot more if they knew the penalty could potentially be having a splintered baseball bat shoved up their ass.

Honestly I figure murderers/rapists forfeit their humanity when committing such atrocious deeds and if they were not willing to show compassion/mercy then wtf should I.
    Harsher punishments are rarely a deterrent, otherwise countries with the death penalty would have lower murder rates, than those which do.

Death penalty for rapists only hurt their potential victims. So instead of "just" raping, they will be enticed to kill the victim and therefore eliminating the only witness. In the end you put rape victims in even greater danger just because of your twisted sense of vengance.
    Last edited by jiggler; 2013-07-28 at 04:27 PM.
    Journalism & PR-Student, Media enthusiast.

People will always complain. Even when you change the thing they're complaining about, they'll start to complain how everything was better before the change.

Are you unaware of female anatomy? You can't just "cut out the vagina" without severe loss of blood.
    And you have no idea what a hypothetical question is do you?

- - - Updated - - -

really? you think all of them would switch to murder if you did that change ..
    Of course not, but some would.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    And you have no idea what a hypothetical question is do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not, but some would.
    maybe most of them wouldent be able to handle it even soldiers crack when they kill a innocent by mistake and have to see there last moments before they die the guilt simple destroys them.

really? you think all of them would switch to murder if you did that change .. ahahahahaha if anything that proves they should be put down. Most of them wouldent have the nervs to do this and if they did they would most likely kill there victim even with current laws. You think caving in and leting them off easy as it is nowdays will stop anything? Its more likely it will increase and hateful and abusive behavior agaist women will increase.
    So you are willing to bet lives on "rapists not having the nerve to kill to escape death penalty". Nice.
    I hope for your country's sake that you do not have the age to vote and wont have for a long time.

Pandaren Monk Silhouette of Seraphim's Avatar
    Everything is rape culture nowadays.

Having sex with your girlfriend is rape culture and furthering the stereotype that you should have sex with women.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

So you are willing to bet lives on "rapists not having the nerve to kill to escape death penalty". Nice.
    I hope for your country's sake that you do not have the age to vote and wont have for a long time.
    your probaly a raper yourself only way it makes sense your so protective towards them.

your probaly a raper yourself only way it makes sense your so protective towards them.
    Oh no he found out. Run cataclysmic run

"You're probably a murderer yourself. That's the only way it makes sense, since you're so in favor of killing people."

Rofl. Oh the humanity!

Not amused. : |
    i7 3770K OC @ 4.5Ghz; ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 MOBO; Antec Lanboy Air Black Case; 2X GTX 480 SLI OC @ 800/1500 clocks; 16GB 1866Mhz RAM; 256GB CORSAIR SSD; 2X Phobya DC12-400 Pumps; Koolance 370 r1.1 CPU Block; 2X Heatkiller GPU-X GPU Blocks; Tygon Silver 1/2" ID Tubing; Microreservoir

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    Oh no he found out. Run cataclysmic run
    TIL im a raper. Oh boy those patients at the hospital tomorrow will be so thrilled...

TIL im a raper. Oh boy those patients at the hospital tomorrow will be so thrilled...
    Yeah they're probably more into country music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!