Thread: Sulfuron Hammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Drives me nuts how it is no longer an "owner of" achievement but instead you have to be able to wield it. I made Sulfuras on my priest but no achievement. =/

Pretty sure Druids would never have this problem. ._.
    Correct but after spending almost a year trying to get it on my Druid only to have my Warrior get an Eye after 3 runs I stopped caring to get it on my Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Drives me nuts how it is no longer an "owner of" achievement but instead you have to be able to wield it. I made Sulfuras on my priest but no achievement. =/

Pretty sure Druids would never have this problem. ._.
    Nope I don't have a problem with this seeing as I have Sulfuras but I do have Thunderfury as well; which I do have a problem with

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloods are the easy part. You get in, kill the giants, get out, reset.
    What about the Arcanite Bars? No one farms them anymore. Thorium Bars are easy to obtain, Arcane Crystals are a major pain in the ass.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Bloods are the easy part. You get in, kill the giants, get out, reset.
    What about the Arcanite Bars? No one farms them anymore. Thorium Bars are easy to obtain, Arcane Crystals are a major pain in the ass.
    Not really. The drop rate has been substantially nerfed to the extent that it isn't really a hassle to farm them.

Arcane Crystals are actually quite easy to get;
    And the market for them fluctuates quite a bit on high population realms.

I just farmed all the mats myself. Feels much more worth the reward when you make it yourself.
    Luckly, I made the mace on my Pally, equipped it to my DK, and 4 MC runs later, the Eye dropped