This is actually all pretty true, sadly.No, it certainly isn't.
1. Boss mechanics (in heroic raids ofc) is way too much unforgiving. Random oneshots (farming 13/13, yet still sometimes we wipe at Jin'rokh for hour because RNG spawned crap sucks).
2. Linear raid progression with awful balanced bosses difficulties.
3. Thrash packs are too big and dull.
4. Itemisation is freaking HORRIBLE BEYOND ALL LIMITS. Yes, yes, even in comparison with BC itemisation it is horrible indeed.
5. Absurd unneeded timesinks everywhere. You wanna get to raid's summoning stone - please, waste 10 minutes for travel. You want to redeem tier token? Waste 10 minutes for flying to vendor. You want to buy valor item? Waste 10 minutes. You wanna buy pvp item? Waste 5 minutes.
6. Complete lack of group content outside of raids. Heroic scenarios? Meh. Challenge "zerg" modes? Even more meh.
7. +500 legendary gemstones that go up into player's asshole, since Blizzard can't fit them into actual weapons.
8. Awful, horrible beyond all limits legendary questline, based over pure RNG.
9. Awful healer balance (absorb-based prevalation). Awful tank balance (prot pala prevalation). Awful dps balance (rdd over mdd prevalation, warlock/rogue/mage prevalation).
10. Awful RPPM mechanics. Again playing stupid las vegas casino instead of mmo game - and, as we all know, casino always win, lol.
11. Awful tier sets design.
12. Awful alliance lore (as always).
So, no. PvE-wise MoP sucks. BC/Wrath for the win, as always.