Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    Im wondering.. how can mmochamp know ptr changes BEFORE they actually go live on ptr?
    I guess the simplest way to explain it would be the patches are sort of "pre-loaded" onto the server/client before they're actually "activated". The data-mining still picks up some of the inactive content.

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    Am I the only one noticing that there WILL be another arena season after 5.4, see prideful?
    I assume there WILL also be a new raiding tier. Whew this got me excited
    Good catch. Now: speculate!

Deleted
    dat weaponmaster glyph for warriors!

Deleted
    90% of all those changes are only tooltip updates. They have been live on ptr for ages.

Totemic Persistence no longer affects Fire totems.

this is making me quit the game. you finally do something right, and now you're nerfing it right out that gate.

its not even strong enough of a tier talent to deserve a nerf. i'm assuming this has something to do with enhance and searing flames. why not just adjust the spell so it can only benefit from one fire totem at a time? even though it is a small change to the tier talent, you effectively took the lazy route. what harm could possibly come from any other spec of shaman to have two fire totems down at once? a minor dps increase for any spec.

if you dont want enhance shaman to receive too many stacks of searing flames, just change how that particular spell works, don't nerf an entire new talent just because you are lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet green fire warlock horse ::!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truefax View Post
    Totemic Persistence no longer affects Fire totems.

this is making me quit the game. you finally do something right, and now you're nerfing it right out that gate.

its not even strong enough of a tier talent to deserve a nerf. i'm assuming this has something to do with enhance and searing flames. why not just adjust the spell so it can only benefit from one fire totem at a time? even though it is a small change to the tier talent, you effectively took the lazy route. what harm could possibly come from any other spec of shaman to have two fire totems down at once? a minor dps increase for any spec.

if you dont want enhance shaman to receive too many stacks of searing flames, just change how that particular spell works, don't nerf an entire new talent just because you are lazy.
    See you tommorrow.

Seriously if you're quitting over this the game is better off without you.

Deleted
    It does make totemic persistence somewhat lack luster still though, when I first saw it I did think it might be a bit too good for ench shams who have some awesome burst anyways, double stacking searing flames would still however be way way too much.

Also, with glpyh of watchful eye, does that effectively send the warrior skill cap through the floor along with other changes, once stance fits all, what shield... shame, what I think use to be one of the more flavorful classes is just moving far away from what it started out as.
    Last edited by mmoc0937d7089d; 2013-07-27 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    More and more nefs to Warlocks... And look! Even to affli, with affli being littery shit this tier (Dont argue, you know what I mean.)
    Getting another 10% nerf and more nerf to haunt. And with not being able to run like we do right now, this will be shit in 5.4..
    Litterly the end of Affli itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Pegasus and Bat mount replacements for RBGS! Look at the horse model, that shape below its head, is the same as below the current Alliance RBG mounts; and that looks like a wing on the side.

Actually those look just like the warlock epic and normal ground mounts... with green fire instead of red (maybe something to do with that green fire warlock class quest?)

Quote Originally Posted by meerkat4 View Post
    Actually those look just like the warlock epic and normal ground mounts... with green fire instead of red (maybe something to do with that green fire warlock class quest?)
    I think a blue mentioned them eventually adding a green fire version of the mount when someone asked if they would consider doing it.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Thumbs down yea no.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Definitely looks like a green fire dreadstead/felstead to me =). Warlocks getting the love in this expansion.
    Yea, no. This is three new nerfs ontop of like four for warlocks, with cosmetic changes to an already difficult quest reward.

I'm dying of happiness if the lock mounts get wings. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Meggle View Post
    I'm dying of happiness if the lock mounts get wings. Just sayin.
    That looks more like Metamorphosis form wings than it does "lock mount" wings. Warlock flying mount IS wings? Not like they have far to go to implement something like that... Levitate a Meta-form warlock and you can see flying animations.

Someone should really edit those datamine notes to note that the hunter changes are tooltip fixes, not buffs.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Warlocks are getting a new mount - or an upgrade of their current class mount.

Looks like they are filling the little gaps of red in the green fire. Which is nice, it was odd to have purple wings but green meta / red horse.

Just an ideafor Blizzard instead of re-designing Warlock mounts how about give us the god damn updated character models that we're promised at the beginning of MOP you lazy fucks!

Deleted
    The intervene yard buff seems legit.