Thread: Meta flying

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Nope, simply the wings for the glyph of demon hunting, post lock green fire.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    ah, nice. /10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, hoping they fix the horns and the purple aura you get while building fury, for both this and regular demo

I think the bigger point is more the possible Green Fire Felsteed and Dreadsteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    not Possibly, but very likely with this. It gives the Affliction warlocks something to show for their work on the quest

10+ Year Old Account
    As said above, seems to be DA wings, probably not a flying mount.

Yea, hoping they fix the horns and the purple aura you get while building fury, for both this and regular demo
    omg yes to this 100%. its so strange seeing those purple horns for dark apoth. and df aura.

^ This

I saw it and the new Dread Steed model and I was like, "Oh cool, green fire will affect those as well."
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Deleted
    never thought about it, but flying with those wings would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    never thought about it, but flying with those wings would be awesome.
    Don't you Warlocks ever get sick of your devs pandering to 12 year old weaboo fantasies of power?

My Ignore list has a disproportionately high amount of Warlocks because so many of them want to RP with those retarded demon wings ("Lol wut's lore im sephiroth xD desu")

Infracted for flaming. Warlocks that enjoy these things are not 12 year old weaboos with fantasies of power.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-07-27 at 02:00 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Don't you Warlocks ever get sick of your devs pandering to 12 year old weaboo fantasies of power?

My Ignore list has a disproportionately high amount of Warlocks because so many of them want to RP with those retarded demon wings ("Lol wut's lore im sephiroth xD desu")
    Pfft, how unoriginal. I spent the first day of the pre-patch standing in Stormwind and sacrificing demons in my Soulwell while speaking Demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

You're an extremely toxic player. Surprised you haven't been banned.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    omg yes to this 100%. its so strange seeing those purple horns for dark apoth. and df aura.
    I am not a fan of the wings from that glyph or the horns/aura from the resource build-up, for me it would be cool if say.. the glyph of subtlety removed em both, maybe the flames for destro locks as well. Why do affliction locks get to hide their shards and the others don't? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    You're an extremely toxic player. Surprised you haven't been banned.
    Another added to the list I assume?

OT: I wish those were flying wings, but since Xelnath is gone I doubt they will do anything great for warlocks for a while. We get the ground mounts to turn green though, which I good enough imo.

meta flight is a wet dream of mine. I hope we can ever get it
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    meta flight is a wet dream of mine. I hope we can ever get it
    Although I admit it would be cool, imagine if they did it - with awesome new animations etc. then priests, paladins would also be asking for something similar, and before you know it WoW will start looking like Aion.

Anyway, we got a revamp, green fire and now mounts to go along with it (I predict that they will refurbish the steeds models along with the green flames) it's going to be a while until we see so much love again, if ever. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Although I admit it would be cool, imagine if they did it - with awesome new animations etc. then priests, paladins would also be asking for something similar, and before you know it WoW will start looking like Aion.

Anyway, we got a revamp, green fire and now mounts to go along with it (I predict that they will refurbish the steeds models along with the green flames) it's going to be a while until we see so much love again, if ever. :P
    Paladins already have a glyph that let's the slow fall while Avenger is up and priests have Levitate. It wouldn't be too much to ask for something similar for warlocks at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is something about wings that just makes me happy. I like wings. Wish I had them IRL.

I'll get around getting green fire soon, just to get these puppies. The mounts I'm not bothered about though, lots of other cooler mounts.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Paladins already have a glyph that let's the slow fall while Avenger is up and priests have Levitate. It wouldn't be too much to ask for something similar for warlocks at least.
    About Levitate: have a Priest cast that on you and Leap from a mountaintop with quite a bit of fury left. Comes close enough to Meta-flying for me