Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    omg i hope they finish these models because right after I got my green fire I thought it should effect our mounts. super happy about this, hopefully they get it done before the next patch. i wish they'd consider changing the glyph of falling meteor to fel green when we have codex of xerrath activated on our warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I am surprised.
    That Blizzard followed through with something they acknowledged long ago?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    lovely indeed.

When i seen it i figured it would be model variations for the lock mounts too more reason for me to go and do the quest.

Deleted
    PLEASE let the old warlock mount alone!!!!!!!! Just give us a new one....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    omg i hope they finish these models because right after I got my green fire I thought it should effect our mounts. super happy about this, hopefully they get it done before the next patch. i wish they'd consider changing the glyph of falling meteor to fel green when we have codex of xerrath activated on our warlock.
    Yes, I only like it, if they give a Glyph for that. If NOT, then i don`t like it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Blizzard Store.

I hope it's not a warlock only mount. But it likely will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    PLEASE let the old warlock mount alone!!!!!!!! Just give us a new one....
    The color will likely just change if you have green fire activated. I highly doubt it will count as a new mount.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Beautiful Delicious Avaricious Superstitious Surreptitious Expeditious Ceremonious Felonious Glorious Laborious Sexy Sexy Glamorous!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    before 5.4 happened i would agree legion is likely next. but expansions are one year in the wow timeline and wrathion said we wouldve had atleast one more year of fighting which means theres atleast one more expansion before the legion invades fully. they might show up but its unlikely they will be the main feature.
    Then I pray it's at long last time we visit the Emerald Dream. Any true WoW veteran can never let that hope die. Held on to this wish since beta...it must happen.
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    I hope it's not a warlock only mount. But it likely will be.
    Why wouldn't they be warlock mounts?
    They probably just will replace the old ones when your green fire is active.

@topic: Hell, it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Then I pray it's at long last time we visit the Emerald Dream. Any true WoW veteran can never let that hope die. Held on to this wish since beta...it must happen.
    most likely will be south seas. with the trolls, naga, and the tomb of sargeras a south seas expansion would make alot more sense then an emerald dream expansion
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I agree, even as a warlock.
    Anyone know how the paladin mounts are treated, since I have yet to level one sufficiently let alone multiple races.
    Not account wide, and they change depending on race. Still, you can have the 3 mounts (2 base ones+Argent Tourny)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

These are totally the dreadsteed/felsteed models, updated to green fire.

The wings look like they're going to be the modification to Dark Apotheosis.

Agree with Dreyo, DA and green fire updates for mounts, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

yep these are the promised updates by blizz ghostcrawler said they wanted it but in 5.3 it didn't make it but now they do glad to see the purple wings gone from my demo tanking since i have green fire.

I really hope they are also fixing the green meta model. It's pretty broken :S
    Last edited by Nevrex; 2013-07-27 at 09:05 AM.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!

About freaking time

As interesting as Green Fire being applied to the Warlock mounts, and a new texture for the Wings, I much rather prefer to have an updated model on the current mounts, with a possible flying mount option (Double goes for Paladin's in this case. Gargoyle, anyone, or perhaps a 'Flight form" for warlocks that makes the Warlock wings operate like flight form? Paladin-Themed Gryphon for Paladin?) seeing as Death Knights seemed to have received one, be it a render update from DX9 to DX11 to be more colorful and a but more defined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Philosoraptormode:

What if this mount is available for all classes?