Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Finally a reward for us that don't play destro and did the wannabe epic questline

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Finally a reward for us that don't play destro and did the wannabe epic questline
    Meh. I still need to complete that questline to get Green Fire. But, I gave it 16 attempts for as long as I had 2 potions available to use. Got him down to 15% or so and gave up when they expired. Logged off for the night, and just haven't went back since.

As much as I enjoy the Green Fire and looking different, the story I thought was really lack-luster with a lot questions raised more than answered.

Deleted
    Hopefully these mounts will be for Blizzard store and with no class restrictions.

Finally some good news

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Hopefully these mounts will be for Blizzard store and with no class restrictions.
    Considering how some people are treating people with the helms transmogged (kicking them from LFR, Spitting, harassing, etc), I hope they're for Warlocks, or else the upset community will have a fit. Besides, it's a simple reskin of the current models with a different color pallet and gloweffect, Blizz store mounts are usually new models or at least have new features, not just a reskin (save sparklepony which, IIRC, was a reskin of Invincible, but the drop rate of Invincible back then was so rare that most people would have first seen the sparklepony).

Personally, I think they're trying to almost "retcon" the fact that Warlocks have been using elemental fire for so long when we should have been using Fel, especially the demons (which, when you think of it, makes little sense because demons like Magtheridon were teeming with Fel Fire, not Elemental).

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    (save sparklepony which, IIRC, was a reskin of Invincible...)
    Not to be an analyst or anything, but wasn't the Sparkly pony model, skin, animation out before ICC was open? It's been years, but I thought the buyable mount was released while ICC was in the later-stages of the PTR?

The wings look like Dark Apotheosis. Which is great since right now in DA we still have purple wings, but the Demonic Fury visual effects (glowing hands etc) are green. Give me some consistency. And green mounts are a nice bonus, especially for Affliction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    Very unlikely, Blizzard store mounts are all flying mounts and have unique/new models. You can be 99.9% sure it will be green mounts for people with green fire active.

I wonder if beyond the Fel-update, the textures will look somewhat better than the originals ? Not that the originals look terrible, but a visual upgrade would be welcome.

I mean ... I highly doubt it, but that they don't have the textures yet gives me some (admittedly probably unfounded) hope
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post
    Not to be an analyst or anything, but wasn't the Sparkly pony model, skin, animation out before ICC was open? It's been years, but I thought the buyable mount was released while ICC was in the later-stages of the PTR?
    Celestial steed came in April 2010, ICC (3.3.0) was Dec 2009. Again, my recollection is that the two use the same model (same body as horse mounts, plus wings).

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    Celestial steed came in April 2010, ICC (3.3.0) was Dec 2009. Again, my recollection is that the two use the same model (same body as horse mounts, plus wings).
    I believe they use the same skeleton animation structure, including Tyreans moount, like how the Firehawk and Protodrakes do. Or The Fae-dragon mount that was datamined and the standard dragon skeletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post
    I believe they use the same skeleton animation structure, including Tyreans moount, like how the Firehawk and Protodrakes do. Or The Fae-dragon mount that was datamined and the standard dragon skeletons.
    no. tyraels mount is a remodel. the celestial mount is a reskin its the exact same mount with a different skin.

tyraels is a remodel since the wings are different
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"Here, have your green fire mounts you should've had in the first place to take your mind off nerfs."

I hope they'll finally get round to fixing the green demon form now too....

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    "Here, have your green fire mounts you should've had in the first place to take your mind off nerfs."
    tbh the majority of people dont care at all about nerfs or buffs.

for the vast majority pets and mounts and toys are way more interesting
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Definately for green fire Warlocks, no doubt about it. Theres also green wings as well.
    I'd kill for Purple, White, or even Black fire. :<

- - - Updated - - -

After all... White fire is the hottest... Green is just copper-fire!
    ... Least', I think it was Copper.

Deleted
    yep that's pretty awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Philosoraptormode:

What if this mount is available for all classes?
    what if youre brain damaged?

Why are you guys so upset about warlocks getting something we already expected?
    Ghostcralwer confirmed warlocks would get a green fire version of the mount and for dark apoethosis. This isn't a surprise.
    I wish people would stop whining about warlocks getting something, your turns will come eventually.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    now if only glyph of falling meteor would be green too or even better look like the infernal meteor :O imagine descending upon your enemy as an infernal
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-07-27 at 02:12 PM.