Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm not a diehard Tinker fan. I simply support Tinker as the next class because it makes the most sense. It's the only class concept that;

a. Has a corresponding WC3 hero that has no abilities in WoW.
    b. Can do all three roles without deviating from lore (heal/tank/dps).
    c. Covers all of the loot table holes (mail armor and ranged weaponry) without stretching the core concept.
    d. Doesn't overlap thematically with any existing classes.

Good luck finding another concept that can say the same.
    Piss off Teriz, dont derail the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as realistically goes, I'll say this.

*It'll be either the Legion or Azshara

*Level cap will be 95

*There will be at least 1 new race, probably 2.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

God i would love a Burning Legion expansion!

Btw, am i the only one who doesn't want more races? in my opinion we already have more then enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Please no. Could we please go one expansion without a troll raid? That would be great.
    We did, it was called wrath, and people bitched that there was no troll raid.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Please no. Could we please go one expansion without a troll raid? That would be great.
    i think mop has been troll free hasnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i think mop has been troll free hasnt it?
    Most people consider ToT a troll raid. I guess its debatable because its really only 'half' a troll raid.

Technically Cata didn't have a troll raid either, it just brought back ZG / ZA as 5mans.

Wrath had no troll raid.

technically that's 2 1/2 troll raid free expansions the way I see it.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    rather not see everyone doing illidan in lfr... so i hope they remove lfr and just have flex in next xpac.
    They will NEVER remove LFR. That would lose them so many more subs, because even though "real raiding" is more accessible than it's ever been, MOST people only do LFR.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Piss off Teriz, dont derail the thread.
    LoL! I'm not derailing anything. I'm merely clarifying my position on the inevitable Tinker class.

More OT: The next expansion will more than likely be non-legion based. You're probably not going to see a legion expansion until the end of the game.

People believing that Blizzard will do a legion expansion (or a Demon Hunter class) because they're losing subs are deluding themselves. The next expansion was already begun way before the sub drops in the spring. Furthermore, a DH class would be popular for a time, but if its not OP it won't be popular for long. Just look at DKs; After their WotLK heyday, they nosedived in popularity. The most popular long-term classes are full hybrid classes (Druids and Paladins).

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    South Seas / Rift of Aln / Emerald Nightmare / Ny'alotha / Azshara / N'zoth
    /want x1000

Would be awesome.

inevitable Tinker class.
    There will NEVER be a tinker class unless they remove Engineering. Which will never happen aswell since Engi is such a fun proffesion.
    Last edited by Razecog; 2013-07-28 at 01:39 AM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post

There will NEVER be a tinker class unless they remove Engineering. Which will never happen aswell since Engi is such a fun proffesion.
    Engineering and Tinker aren't the same thing, because professions and classes are not the same thing.

Engineering and Tinker aren't the same thing
    What's the difference between the two? I personally can't see it.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Yeah if anything were to happen in the south seas, pandaria would be part of it and atm it seems like pandaria is going to be resolved by the end of MoP. So there isnt any real debt of story left in a South Seas expansion unless some new lore is developed for it, which isnt impossible but unrealistic at this point IMO.
    Only other part of the 'South Seas story' involves the Zandalari.

And I thought everyone was sick of Trolls by now.

South sea and Pirates!

[2]

Might as well argue that there is no need for healers with the first aid profession. It's roughly the same view.
    First aid can heal... every so often on cooldown for a little amount. Healers heal constantly and in varied forms.
    Engineers can do damage with technology, on cooldown and for a little amount. Tinkers would do it constantly and with more variation.

What can engineers do in an average situation? Use a glider and rocket boots, maybe shoot off a single rocket and then wait five minutes before using any of those abilities again?

There is plenty of room for a class that uses all kinds of unique bombs, rocket volleys, grappling hooks, railguns, tasers, oilslicks, molotovs, constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineering allows you to build mounts and items. A Tinker class would allow you to perform a role (tanking/Healing/DPS) using abilities, CDs, and talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    Might as well argue that there is no need for healers with the first aid profession. It's roughly the same view.
    First aid can heal... every so often on cooldown for a little amount. Healers heal constantly and in varied forms.
    Engineers can do damage with technology, on cooldown and for a little amount. Tinkers would do it constantly and with more variation.

What can engineers do in an average situation? Use a glider and rocket boots, maybe shoot off a single rocket and then wait five minutes before using any of those abilities again?

There is plenty of room for a class that uses all kinds of unique bombs, rocket volleys, grappling hooks, railguns, tasers, oilslicks, molotovs, constantly.
    Pretty much.

Just wait until blizzcon and the tinker class doesnt get announced with xpac. Teriz will cry until he makes a thread "Why tinkers shouldve been a class and blizzard are idiots"

A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Deleted
    I don't get why people cant quit wow for a while just to teach blizzard a lesson...is it that hard?
    The lesson that is not the casual players that matters but the community of old players that's shapes the game. We are the ones that bring lives to the social experience. The game lost interaction and challenge not for the greater good, but to make the game more appealing to the "casual player" and to blizzards pockets.
    Bring the world roaming and not LFG queues in main cities. Bring the old rivalry between Horde x Alliance random encounters in open world. I never see the opposing faction in the game almost, apart from battlegrounds. I barely know there actually is a faction that I am supposed to fear while i'm questing or walking around. There is no more interaction in the world. It is now a dead instanced/queue/LFG programed world without the old thrills of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

I left WoW after Cataclysm and still cant go back...and believe me I want to. But the things I end up missing the most are not there anymore. And that makes me sad.
    I just remember it was thrilling doing content only a group of people could do and actually knowing and feeling the reward of rare flashy items to show off. Now even Arena sets are accessible to everyone, its just a matter of time to get them. You don't even depend on your rating and skill....nah, just a matter of time before another casual gets the flashy items only a group of people with certain skill level was supposed to get. You see....that's just not rewarding enough...if everyone can get everything and its just a matter of time...there is no thrill in it.

peace out and lets hope for better decisions on blizzard part...until then not playing :C

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i met someone ones that kept insisting over and over that we should do the Golden Egg achievement on Ji-kun LFR.

lots of folks pointed out it doesnt work on LFR, heck i think the egg doesnt even spawn.
    didnt stop him from spamming chat from tortos till ji-kun , really a weirdo. but he did okay dps and didnt ninja pull or anything so we put up with it.
    +internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I don't get why people cant quit wow for a while just to teach blizzard a lesson...is it that hard?
    The lesson that is not the casual players that matters but the community of old players that's shapes the game. We are the ones that bring lives to the social experience. The game lost interaction and challenge not for the greater good, but to make the game more appealing to the "casual player" and to blizzards pockets.
    Bring the world roaming and not LFG queues in main cities. Bring the old rivalry between Horde x Alliance random encounters in open world. I never see the opposing faction in the game almost, apart from battlegrounds. I barely know there actually is a faction that I am supposed to fear while i'm questing or walking around. There is no more interaction in the world. It is now a dead instanced/queue/LFG programed world without the old thrills of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

I left WoW after Cataclysm and still cant go back...and believe me I want to. But the things I end up missing the most are not there anymore. And that makes me sad.
    I just remember it was thrilling doing content only a group of people could do and actually knowing and feeling the reward of rare flashy items to show off. Now even Arena sets are accessible to everyone, its just a matter of time to get them. You don't even depend on your rating and skill....nah, just a matter of time before another casual gets the flashy items only a group of people with certain skill level was supposed to get. You see....that's just not rewarding enough...if everyone can get everything and its just a matter of time...there is no thrill in it.

peace out and lets hope for better decisions on blizzard part...until then not playing :C
    Cool story bro. So are you going to speculate whats going to be in the next xpac? Or complain

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    yeaa, no thanks
    good thing none of that would have any affect on your heroic raiding.

So, why not support stuff for people other than yourself? grats on your late may ra-den kill. Now can you be happy for others and what they want?

and if the current trend continues with sub losses, we would see about 5.5 million towards the mid/end of next xpac.