Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lots of shitty players with bad attitudes at this game.

Pointless rant. Shitty paladin tank in random dungeon falls asleep to blackout brew on Yan-Zhu. I (feral druid) get aggro and pop bear. Paladin refuses to taunt back and healer refuses to heal. They blame me for going bear (which i only did because of their failures to tank/heal respectively).

I'm not one to gripe usually, but when did it become acceptable for people to not only not understand the game mechanics, but to have such a shitty attitude about it? I've had a lot of similar encounters with people in-game who just simply dont understand how things work and argue adamantly about it.

People this stupid used to just brick wall at the second or third boss of an instance because they were holding their groups back and were replaced or learned how shit worked. Why is this no longer a thing?

Welcome to Warcraft!

Deleted
    Welcome to the Internet.

Welcome to life.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh I'm ma tie in with these three and be like

Welcome to the community

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to random groups.

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Deleted
    Welcome to a world in which 12 years olds have access to internet and parents buy them games for being such good children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    Welcome to a world in which 12 years olds have access to internet and parents buy them games for being such good children.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

Deleted
    Welcome to Hello Kitty Adventure Island.

10+ Year Old Account
    And well now Welcome to MMO-Champion...

Anyway it has been like this for a long time mostly since WoTLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much sympathy in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    Sir I like your avatar.

Deleted
    Welcome to the community of WoW....

It used to be a thing that is; 1, common sense, 2, something to praise someone for. A nice little move that saved everyone from wiping.

Not so much anymore, it's rare to find " old " players now a days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    So much sympathy in this thread.
    Sure. As long he doesn't say he's quitting wow.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if tough love was welcomed more.

Deleted
    Lol at complaining about HC brewery at this point in expansion... but ok, trying to respond seriously

Look, the "heroic" in the name is a bit misleading. they're just VP piñatas, there's no other reason to run HC dungs.
    Most people don't really care about mechanics in there - because you can ignore it all anyhow and still win - they're tuned to some low green ilvl - people roll in 530+.. it's like doing RFC with lvl90 group and insisting you should use CC on the trash packs.

It's great that you popped bear and all that, but why? Surely anyone in there could have solo tanked it anyhow.
    Should have just dps'ed it down as cat and moved on to next VP dungeon faster.

Get a group to run CM's if you want to have "challenging" dungeon content, I'll promise you it's much better experience than random VP dudes from LFG

before wrath, people like this didnt get to do things at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Lol at complaining about HC brewery at this point in expansion... but ok, trying to respond seriously

Look, the "heroic" in the name is a bit misleading. they're just VP piñatas, there's no other reason to run HC dungs.
    Most people don't really care about mechanics in there - because you can ignore it all anyhow and still win - they're tuned to some low green ilvl - people roll in 530+.. it's like doing RFC with lvl90 group and insisting you should use CC on the trash packs.

It's great that you popped bear and all that, but why? Surely anyone in there could have solo tanked it anyhow.
    Should have just dps'ed it down as cat and moved on to next VP dungeon faster.

Get a group to run CM's if you want to have "challenging" dungeon content, I'll promise you it's much better experience than random VP dudes from LFG
    you overlooked the entire point of the post. i can solo the dungeon. its the fact that terrible players who dont understand the game are able to be terrible and still get what they want. its a small example of a larger problem. i couldnt possibly care less about dying in a dungeon, it was their inability to understand and accept what just happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore!
    Dammit, you broke the chain.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

You're right. But, there's also a lot of lower middle-tier players that think they are good that talk shit about the bottom of the barrel garbage. I bet you fall into this category.