I'm going to start at the beginning of MoP
- Deciding to make an expansion that doesn't quite fit in the Warcraft universe.
- Making talents incredibly simple and (imo) more cookie-cutter than ever.
- Cross Realm Zones and the stubbornness by Blizzard to not remove it.
- Daily quest overload and progression gear locked behind dailys.
- Deciding not to make new heroic 5-mans and instead making heroic scenarios.
- Making resilience baseline and nerfing PvP stats to utter uselessness.
- Making Elite PvP gear worthless.
- Cash shop fiasco currently going on.
I don't understand why Blizzard is making all these controversial decisions when the sub numbers are already bleeding, it's only making it worse on them.