- Pandaren looking (animation, voices, etc) way too silly, and are really annoying to see.
- LFR, it started in Cataclysm and they expanded on it in Pandaria, I think it's a bad feature and you should feel bad about liking it (huehuehue).
- Way too many dailies.
- Too much locking things up, that being reputation grind and whatnot.
- Carefree leveling or raid/dungeon running. Nothing is dangerous, you can fart through the content without ever, ever dying. The only way to die is to jump off a cliff on purpose. There is no tactic or thinking in the leveling.
- While talking about leveling and quests, I hate how there are no group quests anymore and how Blizzard use the Elite frame on enemies that aren't even supposed to be elites. They are abusing the elite frame far too much.
- The whole game is becoming more of a solo game than an MMO. Yes, that is stupid. People starting to play an MMO and expecting to be able to solo everything, and then come to forums to say ''I should be able to play my way'' are just dumb players. These players should expect to group up with others, if not, just go and play a solo game, MMOs are not for you.
- Too many menus.
- At least they are trying to release expansions even though how similar every expansion is after The Burning Crusade. Always the same pattern with raids, dailies and some dungeons, with perhaps a 'new' added feature.
- They are trying to adress the dead server issues, even though they are too greedy to merge.
- Ghostcrawler even said on twitter during Pandaria that he regret that they added flying mounts to World of Warcraft, props to him.