Recap of the (relevant to raid healing) changes so far as of Build 17345 (latest changes in red):
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
- Mastery: Illuminated Healing no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- Holy Radiance now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted. There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Light's Hammer now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted. There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Seal of Insight no longer has a chance to restore mana on attacks.
- Divine Plea no longer reduces the amount of healing done, and now restores mana based on the Paladin’s Spirit.
- Sanctity of Battle now also affects the cooldown of Holy Shock.
- Holy Shock mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
- Judgment now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).
- Holy Insight now increases the effectiveness of Eternal Flame, Light of Dawn, and Word of Glory by 50%. Effectiveness of other heals are still increased by 25%.
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings now has a cooldown of 3 minutes (down from 5 minutes), and summons a guardian that heals the ally that the Paladin healed for 100% (up from 10%) of the amount healed, but no longer heals nearby friendly targets.
- Selfless Healer in addition to its current effects, now also causes Judgment to generate a charge of Holy Power. Stacks of Selfless Healer now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Divine Light, Flash of Light, and Holy Radiance.
- Eternal Flame's periodic heal-over-time effect now heals for 40% more.
- Sacred Shield now applies its damage absorption shield immediately, can be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana and has 3 charges with a 10-second recharge.
- Sanctified Wrath now also increases the critical strike chance of Holy Shock by 20%.
- Hand of Purity now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).
- Unbreakable Spirit has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Lay on Hands by 50%.
- Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice: Hand of Sacrifice no longer transfers damage taken by the target to the Paladin.
- Glyph of Divine Plea now reduces the amount of mana restored and cooldown of Divine Plea by 50%.