Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Unfortunately, God doesn't hate idiots.
    I'd argue that being an idiot, means that god hates you. If he didn't, they would not be idiots.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I like US black metal.
    Gaahl is Norwegian though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha great satire. Hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the respect for his freedom of religion? Something about having and eating cake at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    The actions of the Satanic Temple may be the best troll of the Westboro Baptist Church ever.

In case you don't know who the Westboro Baptist Church is ... their official website address is www.godhatesfags.com (I shit you not)
    If someone doesn't know who WBC are then don't ruin their good fortune!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    But 4-3 = 1!!!

Omgosh they were right all along O_O
    3 numbers.
    3 mentioned.
    Half Life 3 confirmed.

why don't they arrest the mormons who turned Ann Frank into one? oh we not going to do that? why? cuz who gives a shit? their dead, when I'm dead go ahead and change me into a mormon or gay not like my lacking of existing anymore will really change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    why don't they arrest the mormons who turned Ann Frank into one? oh we not going to do that? why? cuz who gives a shit? their dead, when I'm dead go ahead and change me into a mormon or gay not like my lacking of existing anymore will really change.
    I wouldn't want anyone to mess with my dead body. Gay or not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is no one up in arms about this?
    Wasn't it about a month ago when some little girl set up a lemonade booth to raise money for a gay charity across from the WBC, and everyone couldn't wait to jump her and her dad's shit about "how low that is, using some little girl to try and get at the WBC, that's just as bad as them rabblerabblerabble?"
    But some guys show up at the leader's mothers grave (Unless I'm missing something here, dafuq did she has to do with the WBC? Because she birthed the leader shes terrible? I forget that you have a choice about what your children do after you die) and drag their nutsack across her grave, and that's a reason to har-dee-har-har?
    The inconsistency of the people on these forums is astounding

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Why is no one up in arms about this?
    Wasn't it about a month ago when some little girl set up a lemonade booth to raise money for a gay charity across from the WBC, and everyone couldn't wait to jump her and her dad's shit about "how low that is, using some little girl to try and get at the WBC, that's just as bad as them rabblerabblerabble?"
    But some guys show up at the leader's mothers grave (Unless I'm missing something here, dafuq did she has to do with the WBC? Because she birthed the leader shes terrible? I forget that you have a choice about what your children do after you die) and drag their nutsack across her grave, and that's a reason to har-dee-har-har?
    The inconsistency of the people on these forums is astounding
    Using a living child as a weapon versus a long-dead old crone is an entirely different beast. But I see where you're coming from, and neither "enrages" me, just delights.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    I'd argue that being an idiot, means that god hates you. If he didn't, they would not be idiots.
    Remember they were made in his own image

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait..someone can own a cemetery? Wouldn't that be...slavery? Yeah, I know that sound ridiculous but it is less then these fools are.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

...LOL... No comment... LOL.
    But, that site... Man, wth?
    Anyway, searching web about that church and their founder, I finally realised where Blizzard got idea to make Forsaken:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    ...LOL... No comment... LOL.
    But, that site... Man, wth?
    Anyway, searching web about that church and their founder, I finally realised where Blizzard got idea to make Forsaken:
    The will of the Forsaken is eternal . . . also, God hates Night Elves.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet Westboro is allowed to protest at funerals and being that negativity to a grieving family because of free speech. Nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    3 numbers.
    3 mentioned.
    Half Life 3 confirmed.
    i would have believed you more if you had said you were a sentient bowl of chicken soup.

Deleted
    A picture of a guy in rainbow pattern priest clothing standing in front of a grave saying "By the powers invested in me, I hereby turn you GAY !" just sprung to my mind

Just a bunch of idiots trolling the westboro baptist church. If it wasn't for the absurdity of the title it wouldn't even be newsworthy.

Our best bet is to just ignore the westboro baptist church until they crawl back into their holes, not fuel their self-righteous fires with stuff like this.

Is this even illegal though? Desecrating a grave to piss some people off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    The actions of the Satanic Temple may be the best troll of the Westboro Baptist Church ever.

In case you don't know who the Westboro Baptist Church is ... their official website address is www.godhatesfags.com (I shit you not)
    Amazing.