7.26.13 Connection Error Credits

I didn't see this in any threads but it looks like people got 450-490ish credits (I had a few left over so I don't know for sure) added to their accounts today as compensation from Trion for how terrible connections/lag was yesterday. I was dc'd a few times just questing so I felt this was very welcome. I don't think I've ever heard of a company compensating players this way and I'm not sure if you had to have logged in yesterday to get this but I just thought I'd give all of you a heads up about this =) .

I believe it was an extra 450. I was wondering how come I had 1000 credits now. I thought I had somehow gotten an extra 500 from my daily gift. I never experienced the connection errors, nor the horrendous latency issues people have been complaining about all week (been sitting at 45-140 ms the entire time, not the 40k+ some people said). The extra credits is definitely welcome. Though I am sure there are some people who will rage about only getting 450 or so credits.

500 for patrons, 450 for everyone else according to pretty much everyone in my guild who has comment on it(I got 450 as a non patron)

They also give credits if your tickets go unanswered for some time.