10+ Year Old Account

Imperial Cloth and 5.4

Hey all.
    Is there any upcoming reason to have a pile of the stuff saved up for 5.4?
    I'm currently sitting on 86 pieces... I'm sure the haunting spirit equivalent
    in SoO will be quite rare and costly for a while after 5.4, so crafting anything
    new probably wont be an option for me for quite a while.
    I haven't seen much in the way of tailoring news on the ptr. Just wondering
    if I should keep stockpiling or if I can start giving away bags to guildies

10+ Year Old Account
    New cloth for the new items. I would just make bags if I were you.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

There appears to be a new type of daily cooldown cloth crafting, Celestial Cloth which requires 10x Bolt of Windwool.
    Is also a non-cooldown version, Accelerated Celestial Cloth which uses a new Spirit of War item.
    That appears to be the new Blood Spirit/Haunting Spirit equivalent from disenchanting the 5.4 raid gear.
    We seem to be stuck mostly with daily cooldowns.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=cele...th#professions

Though it has yet to appear on the PTR, it would be nice if Haunting Spirits appear for a cost of Valor points.
    Surprised by the absence so far, so am concerned it might not happen.
    At least a new raid tier would drop their prices, but I do not think it would be by enough.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-27 at 02:13 PM.

Probably the best way to use them will be by making 5.1 or 5.2 epic gear with cheaper mats. Now that Blood Spirits are plentiful, the 496 stuff sells well at its lower price point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Probably the best way to use them will be by making 5.1 or 5.2 epic gear with cheaper mats. Now that Blood Spirits are plentiful, the 496 stuff sells well at its lower price point.
    Yeah, 496 is better bang for your buck assuming you have the patterns. Otherwise bags are about all you have to choose from.

Leg Enchants?

Everyone is going to be getting new gear and will need it enchanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can make 7 bags possibly, that's still about 17,5k on my server after cuts. Leg enchants is slower and more fluctuating to sell all of it most likely. 496 gear is good if you have the recipes and enough gold on hand to buy some spirits.

For the rest just look forward to the 5.4 new cooldown and having to wait 21 to 28 days without acceleration to complete an item. It's a pain in the ass if you used to sell the high end items, but for someone not in the market normally it might be something to consider now that you won't need expensive, hard to get Spirits.

Annoying the requirement for the accelerated version, given how I had saved up 120 bolts in the meantime.

The accelerated version is a means of bypassing the daily cooldown. LW and BS have their version too. That is the only purpose of the new spirits.