Quote Originally Posted by XJ9 View Post
    - Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    - Removal of LFR
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    - Item squish to WotLK level
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts
    I'd quit. Instantly.
    People crying about LFR are much like those old, demented men claiming that everything was better ages ago.

Times are changing and so is WoW. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    I'd quit. Instantly.
    People crying about LFR are much like those old, demented men claiming that everything was better ages ago.

To be fair, at least those old guys have an excuse for griping, as they might have actually had their lives affected by the changes. Unlike raiders, who simply gripe because other people can now have fun in their own ways.

Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    I'd quit. Instantly.

Kinda have to agree on this
    Last edited by Dorlok; 2013-08-19 at 05:58 PM.
    "Too bad common sense is uncommon among the masses... "
    http://tinyurl.com/pmjfx3w

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Which is kinda the point. Cata 5-mans were overtuned for LFD. Quod erat demonstrandum.
    So you may want to review your concept of "bullshit"

Did a panda touch you in a special place so that you're so upset about them?
    They are fucking Pandas - in Azeroth! Whats next? Pokemons??? ....oh wait!

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

These are the only that interest me. Especially the item squish. That's just my opinion though. I've been unsubbed for a while mainly because the last two expansions just haven't been fun for me.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    They are fucking Pandas - in Azeroth! Whats next? Pokemons??? ....oh wait!
    This should go in the dictionary under "compelling argument"... nah, kidding, it makes absolutely no sense.
    So, cows and dogs are ok, but pandas are not? OK then.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?
    Nope, most of those changes suit the current version of the game... to remove things from this list would require Blizzard to rework the endgame quite a bit.
    Lets all go to the Blizz-store, Lets all go to the Blizz-store, Lets all go to the Blizz-store to buy ourselves some treats. Delicious things for geeks, the Pixels can't be beat. The Achievement points are just dandy, them sparkling mounts are quite handy. So Lets all go to the Blizz-store and buy ourselves a treat.

- Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor - Yes, but improve ground mount speed for max level chars
    - Removal of LFR - - Yes/No. Let it be there to see fights, no loot or maybe just VP. Staggered release on fights.
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters - LFD only opens up for a dungeon if you have previously visited it.
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ - N/A
    - Item squish to WotLK level- Yes. Best stat #s to date. Inflation is plain stupid now
    - Less CC - CC is fine in PvE. PvP should be scrapped or hosted on different servers with different rules
    - Old Talents - Refined old talent system, too many were mandatory then, but really no freedom in trees now
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again -See CC answer.
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts - Yes and No. Limit to 2 of the 3 raids (with my LFR change) aavailable. Either 10 + 25, or Flex + 10, etc
    Zaelya - 85 Hunter - Thorium Brotherhood
    ----------------------------------
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition OC
    ASUS M4N98TD Evo Mobo
    6gig Corasair Ram
    SLI (dual) GTX 460 1gig OC
    750w Corsair PSU
    Dual 24' HP Monitor
    Aerocool AeroRacer Pro Case

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Yes that would probably make me look for a guild again. Right now I log into a dead guild and talk to a few friends on real ID and try and sell my leftover mats before they become useless. At the current rate I won't play when my sub falls off.

I am only unsubbed because killing the Thunder King (in Normal/HC, I did in LFR) and Garrosh just doesn't exicte me...if your changes happened I'd never come back.

When things get to time-consuming and "farmy" for little progress in the end-game I naturally give up and do something else, maybe make another alt. I'm not that kind of guy that pours a gazillion hours into a game to be the elite unless I really enjoy the way there. I used to do that when I was in a raiding guild I cared about. When everyone knew the names of the best guilds on the realm and their players, and trying to kill all the bosses before our rivals etc. Ha, that's a long time ago now. Ok, old man whine over...

edit:

As many others have said,the removal of LFR would prolly make me quit, or at least not play for more than a couple of hours a week. The other changes would also diminish the game experience.
    Last edited by tankbug; 2013-08-20 at 12:50 AM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Hell no, that would make the game much much worse. The reason there isn't more world PvP is because people simply don't enjoy doing it. If they did enjoy it, they would be doing it right now. LFD and Raid Finder are great tools to keep the masses happy, removing them would result in massive subscription losses likely.

Old talents are basically the same as the ones we have now, but instead of choosing you want 5 points in a certain ability you now only have to spend 1 point to get the same effect, it's just more streamlined while retaining the choice (or lack thereof). Cookie cutter builds still exist, but at least the choices are more meaningful now. The only problem this new talent system has is not getting a reward every time you level up.

Anyway, as for my own views of what would get me to like WoW again. It has to be lore, I think ever since WotLK it just has become such a huge mess. Improve the lore and I would more happily invest in this game again. Oh, and I hope next expansion they don't require you to do a shitload of dailies as a means of improving reputation with factions, that was just a horrible choice. I prefer the old Wrath system of equipping a tabard and grinding dungeons, but I'm sure they can improve on that, it's just that they tried with dailies and it turned out horrible.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Sounds like a laundry list for a private vanilla/BC server.

And contrary to popular opinion here in MMO Champion, implementing the above will not, I repeat, will not bring back the millions of subs lost. Oh sure, you might attract a couple thousand, but the current WoW pop will plummet even further when you've taken things they enjoyed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomthulsa View Post
    Sounds like a laundry list for a private vanilla/BC server.

And contrary to popular opinion here in MMO Champion, implementing the above will not, I repeat, will not bring back the millions of subs lost. Oh sure, you might attract a couple thousand, but the current WoW pop will plummet even further when you've taken things they enjoyed away.
    Yeah, yeah... Another MOPper playing defense.

I'm really not sure why so many people are hating on the LFR... it's the only reason me and some friends bother to resub each time new content comes up because we can no longer commit 6 hours & 4 days/week just to experience some sort of end content. Blizzard didn't take out the hardcore raiding options because of it have they?

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    To be fair, at least those old guys have an excuse for griping, as they might have actually had their lives affected by the changes. Unlike raiders, who simply gripe because other people can now have fun in their own ways.
    The only reason those old guys gripe is because they are getting old and insecure. When they see a teenager walking down the road they see a young punk out to destroy the neighborhood and commit crimes, what it really is is some kid walking home from school and the only thought in his head is getting home in time for dinner and playing some video games.

Much like LFR hatin raiders like to constantly make cry baby posts about LFR, because they can't handle change in their environment, are self centered and think everything revolves around them and their view of reality is severely skewed.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

im still subbed and if pretty much any of this list were added/removed id probably quit. ive been playing since 2006 and id really rather the game not go backward

I'd quit if I wasn't normal raiding already.

I don't like the fact that people call this elitist changes. They're rather changes of what an insecure semi-bad player would implement.

If you're so mad at LFR, join a raiding guild.

Note: I even played Warcraft before WoW was open beta and I've always had an active WoW acc, so don't even dare calling me a WotLK starter.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

No.
    Would probably keep me for a few extra weeks.
    Would probably lose me faster.
    Would make me quit instantly because I'm on an Alliance-dominated PvP server, but I don't PvP at all.
    Also make me quit instantly.
    Don't care.
    Would give me some interest if they weren't shit.
    Don't care.
    Would approve, but don't care enough.

How to keep my interest? FIX FUCKING MAGES.

Field Marshal
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

1. No. Would likely keep me away. Love being able to fly pretty much everywhere; always get annoyed with taxi flights because they don't take the most direct route. And most of the time I can't be bothered with ground mounts.

2. No. Again, would likely keep me away. I used to be part of an averagely successful, fairly solid 10 man group. Then life changes hit most of us, and a few of us decided to transfer to a new realm. Not enough folks transferred to keep a 10 man group running. We teamed up with another guild on our new server for awhile, but took some time off between DS and MoP. Our faction died off quite a bit in that time frame, so it's not worth it trying to recruit right now. Even if we did, we're not really in a place where we want to raid on a regular schedule again, so LFR fills our desire for raiding quite nicely.

3. I don't see LFD as a bad thing. There's nothing stopping people from looking for groups in trade like back in the old days if they want to. If you don't like LFD/LFR, don't use them.

4. CRZ hasn't been much of an issue for me. As far as imbalances/merges....hopefully connected realms will help with that.

5. I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to the whole item squish issue, so no, wouldn't really have any impact on me I guess.

6. Less CC, more CC....someone's always going to complain.

7. I like some of the actual new talents, but hate the new talent system. Something more along the lines of the old talent trees would make me happy.

8. Don't do arenas, so don't care.

9. Shared raid lockouts are the devil. If people want to raid themselves to death they should be able to do so. There was a time when I loved running raids every chance I got. Don't know that I'll ever find myself back in that place again, but it'd be nice to have the option.