Some expansions added race-class combinations, resulting to have more compatible classes with races.
This is good, but... do we really have sensed combinations now?
Let's remove some shit Blizzard:
1) Dwarf Mage: I don't think it's just me, but when I see a Dwarf playing arcane/fire magic I feel depressed.
2) Dwarf Rogue: it's not so scandalous, but tactical, furtive, venomous attacks don't fit well into this race.
3) Night Elf Mage: wtf is this honestly? Night Elves should kick everyone playing arcane magic while only Azshara would approve this.
4) Gnome Warrior: this obscenity is existing since Vanilla. Let's roll a tauren rogue now!
5) Gnome Priest: come on! Gnomes don't give a f**k about holy things.
6) Draenei Hunter: I don't approve this, it's like an octopus able to train dogs, etc.
7) Worgen Hunter: not an octopus, now a wolf training dogs.
8) Orc Mage: for the glory of the horde, remove this combo now.
9) Tauren Priest: it's a tauren priest did you know?
10) Goblin Priest: holy sh...
11) X Monk: why x? Because monks fit perfectly in pandas only.
Did you know?
- all the races can play the Warrior class
- Priest class is not playable by Orcs only
- Hunter class is not playable by Gnomes only
- Mage class is not playable by Taurens only
- only Draenei and Taurens can't be Rogue