Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Times have changed. It won't work. People expect more than ever before. Features and actual stuff to do. Some people swear the game was better back in the day and would love, for example, vanilla or BC only servers. Again, IMO, it wouldn't work. There was so little to do back then. Sure, it was a simpler time and people love the way some things were, but the reality is when you look back, vanilla and BC were incredibly boring after max level. No wonder everyone sat around in capitals bored out of their skulls. lol.
    I see more people sitting around in the capitol now than i ever did in Vanilla/Bc.

The removal of LFR/LFD would be the best thing that would happen to the game.

Slightly off topic but on this 'remove LFD' stuff have these people who want it gone tried to get 5 mans together on a low pop realm? I was hard enough in Vanilla with full servers. I was running the inner sanctum of Mara yesterday on an alt and was just thinking to myself how it took 2-3 hours the first time to get 5 people there, find the entrance then complete it.

Oh and the removal of flying mounts...as people say every-time these posts are made, there are very very few places in Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor that you are forced to fly...If you don't like flying use a ground mount. and Those who want to get from A to B quickly may continue to do so.

Deleted
    Remove SB:SS and CD stacking and I would love it. And remove Pandaland.

Deleted
    No. I wont come back no matter what. It's not that i dislike wow, I just grew tired of the game as a whole. There's lots of games I'm catching up on atm.

No that would make me wanna quit even more

- Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    Perfectly fine with flying around in those areas. Not much reason to stay in those lands anymore anyway unless you're leveling a profession and I do not see how flying could be considered a bad thing then.

- Removal of LFR
    While I will be first to say that LFR and LFD led to a strong consequence of having a somewhat introverted community WoW has today, I do respect the benefits both provide.

- Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    Not much of a pvper so I do not really care about faction imbalance. Some of the servers do seem a bit... dead looking though.

- Item squish to WotLK level
    I do not really see how this would fix anything.

- Less CC
    As a fan of CC in dungeons I would say no, in pvp sure.

- Old Talents
    I do not think I would want to go entirely back to the old vanilla talent system, however I do not like the current talent system in place, because to me it seems like an arcade version of what WoW used to be.

- Removal of shared raid lockouts
    Yes, this was one change that I and many in my guild did not particularly enjoy. We always had our 10 man raid days and then we would group up with another guild who did not have enough and have a 25 man raid later in the week.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by XJ9 View Post
    - Removal of LFR
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?
    I would for everything but "Less CC", I actually enjoyed CC. I remember my 1st 5man in WotLK. I was a prot warrior and ran through them with no CC and people were amazed and calling me the best warrior tank they had ever seen because warrior tanks could never hold mass mobs or CC! Until a few days had passed and everyone realized CC was a thing of the past.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again

I'd quit again if blizzard made all those changes.

Hell, Taking away flying every expansion is already a top 10 reason I stopped playing WOW.

Na.

For now Im done with WoW. Don't care for it at all.

There was a reason "New Coke" did not work.

Why would you ask that here in casual entitlement central?
    But yeah that sounds amazing, but since we're playing the backwards casual's game of making everything shitty, that will never happen.
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2013-08-12 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if I where to quit and they did all that i would stay quitted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripwire View Post
    I would for everything but "Less CC", I actually enjoyed CC. I remember my 1st 5man in WotLK. I was a prot warrior and ran through them with no CC and people were amazed and calling me the best warrior tank they had ever seen because warrior tanks could never hold mass mobs or CC! Until a few days had passed and everyone realized CC was a thing of the past.
    i think the CC comment was in regard to PVP, CC is fine in PVE i think, but in pvp its just out of control in MoP.
    dragonmaw - EU

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Nope, I'd stay unsubbed. Those are all awful, awful ideas. If Blizzard wanted to kill the game, these "ideas" would be the quickest route.

One of my favorite things about WoW are the dungeons. Heroic or normal, this is what I have been doing for years. Not raiding or PvP, both bore me or anger me. PvP is fun, but my goodness those rogues stunlocking hah!

I never bought MoP, I just quit before it came out. I do have a trial account which I do play to do my favorite dungeons (VC [well Deadmines now.] and WC)
    Though during open beta, the dungeons were a blast. They were created very well and the scenarios seemed to be fun as well.

If anything though, maybe lowering the exp received would bring me back.
    I don't use heirlooms for that very reason, though I still level up too quickly. I understand why the exp was raised. If it was Classical leveling up to 100th level, people would surely would quit. It would be extremely fun for me, but I understand.

Another thing which may/may not bring me back is if they shrunk the amount of servers they have.
    Though with a more balanced server (~50% give or take some on each faction). I like playing with other people, and I love the cities.
    So if I'm not doing dungeons, I'm just sitting in the cities jumping around and having fun. Especially when the opposing faction comes to the city and tries to start some trouble. It's too much fun.

So long story short;
    Servers merged and faction balance.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Poll would help...Not gonna tick 11 pages of replies off to see how this swings.
    From the looks of it, he's trying to kill off the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dereva View Post
    One of my favorite things about WoW are the dungeons. Heroic or normal, this is what I have been doing for years. Not raiding or PvP, both bore me or anger me. PvP is fun, but my goodness those rogues stunlocking hah!

I never bought MoP, I just quit before it came out. I do have a trial account which I do play to do my favorite dungeons (VC [well Deadmines now.] and WC)
    Though during open beta, the dungeons were a blast. They were created very well and the scenarios seemed to be fun as well.

If anything though, maybe lowering the exp received would bring me back.
    I don't use heirlooms for that very reason, though I still level up too quickly. I understand why the exp was raised. If it was Classical leveling up to 100th level, people would surely would quit. It would be extremely fun for me, but I understand.

Another thing which may/may not bring me back is if they shrunk the amount of servers they have.
    Though with a more balanced server (~50% give or take some on each faction). I like playing with other people, and I love the cities.
    So if I'm not doing dungeons, I'm just sitting in the cities jumping around and having fun. Especially when the opposing faction comes to the city and tries to start some trouble. It's too much fun.

So long story short;
    Servers merged and faction balance.
    they are merging servers iun 5.4 with new technology.

Easier said than done. Either way, the answer would be no.

I would quit with those changes. I love the new talent system, being able to fly in Azeroth, and CRZ is awesome for world bosses, and what not.

The only thing I would support on that list is the removal of shared lockouts, and a server merge. I used to be against LFR, but seeing as how some people don't have time for a set in stone raiding schedule I've changed my stance on it.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-08-12 at 09:10 PM.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Would you come back?
    If they did all that I would be even happier to have quit.

If not, what would make you come back?
    Adding content to the end of the game that wasn't centered around dailies and raiding. Ten new heroic 5-mans would be a good start, and revamping the existing 5-mans to provide a half decent challenge so I couldn't successfully complete a heroic by auto-following and throwing out an occasional HoT. Having bosses in heroic dungeons drop starter raiding gear would be nice too so that if I ever did decide to raid I could make the transition. Or make valor vendors sell starter raiding pieces for the current tier again. LFR is a crappy way to supplement gear for casual raiders. Consider mid-progression. After bashing my head against the same 8 bosses for several months on end the last thing I want is to go do easier versions of the fights in the hope of getting a supplementary set piece. Unfortunately that's the only option right now.