Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Question about groups and older raids

Just now, me and three others cleared the entirety of ICC in Heroic Mode.

I'm just wondering how difficult the following raids would be to clear for a small group (under 10, or exactly 10 if I get lucky finding people) when set to Heroic mode:

- Blackwing Descent (Cataclysm's version)
    - Bastion of Twilight (Sinestra included)
    - Throne of 4 Winds
    - Firelands
    - Dragon Soul

Anymore information would be quite helpful too. Keep in mind I'm doing this for a) fun, and b) gaining titles that don't suck so much. I can now call my Hunter "Bane of the Fallen King", for example.

Most if not all of those can be soloed, and can be mostly facerolled by 3-4 people.

Of course the more ppl you have the easier it becomes. H:ultraxion might be a problem as you need either 6 (8?) people to soak hour of twilight, and H:nef (need 3 to kill adds at the very least).

Other than that you can probably demolish everything

Sinestra can still be quite tricky.
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

If you have exactly 10 people for Cata raids...isn't that a full raid group? You're not undermanned and you outgear the content by a whole expansion so....

Deleted
    Done BWD today as 3, only tricky part was chimaeron as he liked to gib the dps with slimes (we run without a healer) and maloriak because we released every add at once and I had to tank all 18, fun 748k vengeance though. My 2 dps died at the start of nef and I ended up soloing him through p2 and p3 from 100% as a prot paladin, left 2 adds on the platforms just spamming blastwave as the damage was kinda insignifcant. Overall not very hard.

Sinestra can be tricky if your healers haven't done it before and Nefarian is the same bitch as always.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, only the older raids which have a chance at dropping mounts would be appealing, primarily Firelands and Dragon Soul. I'll see about getting a 10-man group together later today and having at both of them!

Arthas posed no problem for my group of 4 last night, so a group of L90s should have little problem with Ragnaros and Deathwing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a group together for Heroic Firelands. After a few wipes we cleared the entire thing, Rags included.

Might just do Dragon Soul's Normal mode next.

A few of us (7 or 8 that is) from my guild recently did BWD and BoT 25m heroic, and it was pretty easy. We 5 or 6 mans Heroic Firelands and DS (10m) each week as well.

We easily 5 manned FL10 HC... so I geuss non of those should pose much of a threat (maybe with conclave as an exception).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    A group of us cleared Dragon Soul 10-man Normal earlier today. Only a few wipes. No mounts or the Vishanka bow (for x-mog), but I got the Destroyer's End title, so that's at least something

Deleted
    Im 2 manning DS10N every week with destro lock and shammy (ele/resto, depending on fights), for the Ultraxion and madness mounts.