Poll: Which are your favorites?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Prism View Post
    Well there is a good reason for it other than the obvious. It's a good look at a better statistical variety. I can just look at how many people voted and how many chose a particular subject and find just about the percentage that this community (mmo-c) enjoys most!

For instance, right now raids are only about 62%.
    Not surprising, considering that Heroic raiders are only about 5% of the population. People need to remember that raiding isn't everything, nor is it something that the entire playerbase participates in.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Not surprising, considering that Heroic raiders are only about 5% of the population. People need to remember that raiding isn't everything, nor is it something that the entire playerbase participates in.
    A lot of people do forget that. But it still is quite a bit that enjoy it. It's really the other parts that make it so wide in aspect. I am really a completionist so I do everything. But I am also a person that loves a challenge.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Other.

I enjoy killing low levels near the Dark Portal.
    You must be real fun at parties.

OT; All except pet battles and questing sometimes but I do like raiding and bg's/arena mostly