Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    blood knight of course

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What? Warrior is NOT what comes to mind when I think "blood elf". :P

I'd go with mage. Warlock I feel is more iconic for forsaken.
    Well thats because WoW sucks. They made blood warrior to look like every other warrior. Ofc that ordinary warrior isnt fit for bloodelves. But if you know what is spell-breaker and how true blood elf warrior should look like you would change ur mind.

Blood elf male - Warlock. Elves are known to be mages, but Blood Elves are "corrupted" in a way. So Warlock looks like a good match to me.

Blood Elf female - Paladin. Lady Liadrin, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    Well thats because WoW sucks. They made blood warrior to look like every other warrior. Ofc that ordinary warrior isnt fit for bloodelves. But if you know what is spell-breaker and how true blood elf warrior should look like you would change ur mind.
    I know what a spell-breaker is. Yeah tbh blood elf models don't look like what they should according to lore...blood elves are supposed to have unconventional hairstyles, arm tattoos etc. More like Nozdormu...not really what a spell breaker looks like but still.

Human: Paladin, Death Knight, Mage, Priest
    Orc: Warrior, Warlock, Shaman
    Dwarf: Warrior, Hunter
    Troll: Hunter, Priest
    Gnome: Warrior, Mage
    Undead: Warlock, Priest
    Night Elf: Druid, Hunter, Rogue
    Tauren: Shaman, Warrior
    Draenei: Paladin, Priest
    Blood Elf: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
    Worgen: Rogue, Warrior, Warlock
    Goblin: Rogue, Warlock, Mage
    Pandaren: Monk, Rogue

Spellbreakers from WCIII.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Stripper
    10charz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Human: Paladin, Death Knight, Mage, Priest
    Orc: Warrior, Warlock, Shaman
    Dwarf: Warrior, Hunter
    Troll: Hunter, Priest
    Gnome: Warrior, Mage
    Undead: Warlock, Priest
    Night Elf: Druid, Hunter, Rogue
    Tauren: Shaman, Warrior
    Draenei: Paladin, Priest
    Blood Elf: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
    Worgen: Rogue, Warrior, Warlock
    Goblin: Rogue, Warlock, Mage
    Pandaren: Monk, Rogue
    Druids suit Tauren aswell.

Mage, Warlock, Rogue.

I'd include hunter because of the Rangers. But Hunter's are NOT Rangers, nor are they even described the same way within the Warcraft universe.

Hunter, Rogue, Mage and Warlocks. Mainly the last two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest Mage
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkosyia View Post
    I'd include hunter because of the Rangers. But Hunter's are NOT Rangers, nor are they even described the same way within the Warcraft universe.
    yes, they are. all the blood elf hunter trainers are rangers. the undead hunter trainer is nathanos, the only human ranger. there's a blood elf hunter class quest (removed on cataclysm, like most class quests) that call them rangers:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Seek_the_Farstriders

<name>, it is good you have come. Our list of allies grows thin, and even those who share our cause are not completely trusted. It is because of this that we, the rangers, turn to nature for aid.

In the allies of the forest we find a deep bond that does not know deceit.

(this was the quest where you were taught how to tame beasts)
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Anything but Warriors really.

Not because they don't fit the melee archetype. Its just that warriors in WoW don't come across as elegant or swift swordsman, but rage-filled brutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    Which class do you feel, fits the Blood Elf male best, andBlood Elf female best?
    And why do you feel that way?
    Male? Why just look at that handsome Rogue guy in my signature and avatar.

Female.. dunno. Had one, she never got played though and ended up replaced with said above male Belf.

And why do you feel that way?
    Race.. class... epic mix of good looking slightly arrogant bad boy I guess... <3 The only bad boy I adore, in-game or out.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-07-27 at 09:39 PM.

They've made a lot of the classes fit the race pretty well. You would think mage, but they are also greatly known for being rangers. Blood Knights(paladins) fits blood elves so well, can't see any other race bending the light to their will like the blood elves do.

I really wish they would make a spell breaker class or replace fury with it for them.(every race should have a unique warrior tree)

You know that Blood Mage = Destruction Warlock right

Blood Elf Hunter.

Deleted
    What I would do to play a Spellbreaker ...

Blood Elves seem to have an aptitude for pretty much anything, though more inclined towards anything involving magic, I guess. Even the rangers use it. Example - when Lor'themar used arcane missiles whilst fighting on the Isle of Thunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just from a visual/animation standpoint F BE Rogue is awesome.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, mage, and hunter. They are pretty much the most important classes in their whole culture.