Spell flash won't light up my overpower macro like it used to

I updated my spellflash recently and now for some reason spellflash won't light up my overpower stance dance macro when overpower becomes available and I'm in berserker stance. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Deleted
    Put #showtooltip: overpower (over power?) in your macro and you shouldn't need spellflash.

Deleted
    What Furypie said:

'#showtooltip Overpower' ensures it also flashes in zerker stance.

I just checked my macro and I already had "#showtooltip Overpower" on there. I went and tested it at a dummy again and it wouldnt light up. Something with the latest spellflash updates messed it up.

---------- Post added 2012-05-06 at 04:47 AM ----------

Anyone know of a better addon that shows when to overpower/rend if you use stance dancing macros? (IOW it indicates when to use battle stance abilities if in berserker stance and vice versa?)

15+ Year Old Account
    The default UI should accomplish that, I know my Overpower lights up when I'm in Berserker Stance at least.

Deleted
    Hmm sounds odd.. It has to be #showtooltip: Overpower With the colon : after showtooltip, if you already have it like that i don't know.. Try my macro, might be something you've written wrong or something.

#showtooltip: Overpower
    /cast battle stance
    /cast Overpower(Battle Stance)

You should disable spellflash when you try it, if you didn't before.
    Last edited by mmoc12b394f111; 2012-05-06 at 08:37 PM.

What spec are you playing ? not sure why you're stance dancing atm
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cast Battlestance
    /cast overpower

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    Hmm sounds odd.. It has to be #showtooltip: Overpower With the colon : after showtooltip, if you already have it like that i don't know.. Try my macro, might be something you've written wrong or something.

#showtooltip: Overpower
    /cast battle stance
    /cast Overpower(Battle Stance)

You should disable spellflash when you try it, if you didn't before.
    I have always done the following: #showtooltip spell name
    It has worked always

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are serious warrior you need to stance dance as arms in order to maximize your DPS.

OT: put "#showtooltip Overpower" as the first line of the macro and it should work.

EDIT: Beaten me to your reply. I don't know really then. I'm using it with bartender and it's working perfectly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    If you are serious warrior you need to stance dance as arms in order to maximize your DPS.

OT: put "#showtooltip Overpower" as the first line of the macro and it should work.

EDIT: Beaten me to your reply. I don't know really then. I'm using it with bartender and it's working perfectly for me.

To me (My opinion) Stance dancing "FOR MAX DAMAGE" :
    In a PvP Environment stance dancing is like choking your warrior during combat.
    In a PvE Environment I would only switch to berserker stance maybe for a massive Bladestorm.
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

To me (My opinion) Stance dancing "FOR MAX DAMAGE" :
    In a PvP Environment stance dancing is like choking your warrior during combat.
    In a PvE Environment I would only switch to berserker stance maybe for a massive Bladestorm.
    Ppl like you shouldn't even be allowed to post >>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I have always done the following: #showtooltip spell name
    It has worked always
    Did you try with disable spellflash though?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBalls View Post
    I updated my spellflash recently and now for some reason spellflash won't light up my overpower stance dance macro when overpower becomes available and I'm in berserker stance. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    I realize this thread is old, but I was having this problem and found the solution after reading this. You do use the #showtooltip like others said, but you have to use the ? icon for the macro instead of the actual spell's icon. It will automatically show the spell's icon, and it fixed my flashing problem.