Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean View Post
    Making the shadow portion of ss crit won't happen. Just make the entire strike shadow. Pretty much fixes all of unholy's issues.
    then our only ability that scales with weapon dmg would be festering (and white hits...), not sure if thats a wise sollution

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut View Post
    then our only ability that scales with weapon dmg would be festering (and white hits...), not sure if thats a wise sollution
    Frost strike is based on weapon damage but deals frost damage. This wouldn't hurt weapon scaling.

  3. #223
    Scarab Lord Mokoshne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    getting a coffee
    Posts
    4,482
    UH is pretty fun to play, especially with ghouls and pets etc.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week we discuss Bill Cosby

  4. #224
    Is this enough to make LFR RPPM trinkets better than Brutal Talisman? Or even 522 RPPM trinkets?

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    Is this enough to make LFR RPPM trinkets better than Brutal Talisman? Or even 522 RPPM trinkets?
    LFR Feather was already better than SPA trinket I thought. Not sure if the change will make it worse though.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean View Post
    Making the shadow portion of ss crit won't happen. Just make the entire strike shadow. Pretty much fixes all of unholy's issues.
    Then you'll start getting the same PvP issues from wrath again. They chose to split up the strike for a good reason.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    As a mastery stacking dk im all for more shadow damage (I LOVE that gary scales with it) but I fail to see how this would fix everything
    Improves weapon and mastery scaling. Both areas where unholy suffers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forswear View Post
    Then you'll start getting the same PvP issues from wrath again. They chose to split up the strike for a good reason.
    Frost isnt having pvp issues due to frost strike. Why would Unholy? And SS being split up had nothing to do with pvp. It was split up because of armor penetration.
    Last edited by Rothulean; 2013-08-05 at 02:59 AM.

  8. #228
    I Have my bets up that they wont do anything cause they think dks are fine, which is just retarded.

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean View Post
    Improves weapon and mastery scaling. Both areas where unholy suffers.



    Frost isnt having pvp issues due to frost strike. Why would Unholy? And SS being split up had nothing to do with pvp. It was split up because of armor penetration.
    The issue I see is that we would continue to have our constant pressure through dots, ghoul, necro strike then increase the overall damage of unholy and it could get ugly. The people who think dk's are viable forget to realize we are only viable due to NS, we usually need a bursty partner to do all the hard work and all we are technically there for is stuns, interupts, and NS. I'm all for buffing both specs though I just think they won't do much because they don't want to have another season five where Dk's are that overtuned(which even with buffs we'd still never reach that level of stupidness). We need something, and really badly but personally I'm not expecting much.

  10. #230
    I know LFR Feather is better than Shado-Pan, I'm asking if this makes trinkets like 502 Spark or 502 Rage better than Brutal Talisman.

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    I know LFR Feather is better than Shado-Pan, I'm asking if this makes trinkets like 502 Spark or 502 Rage better than Brutal Talisman.
    spark is crap for unholy as it will never line up properly. From personal experience the LFR Rage wasn't as good as the SPA trinket.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    The issue I see is that we would continue to have our constant pressure through dots, ghoul, necro strike then increase the overall damage of unholy and it could get ugly. The people who think dk's are viable forget to realize we are only viable due to NS, we usually need a bursty partner to do all the hard work and all we are technically there for is stuns, interupts, and NS. I'm all for buffing both specs though I just think they won't do much because they don't want to have another season five where Dk's are that overtuned(which even with buffs we'd still never reach that level of stupidness). We need something, and really badly but personally I'm not expecting much.
    Making SS full shadow does not bring back season 5.

  13. #233
    Pandaren Monk Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    As a mastery stacking dk im all for more shadow damage (I LOVE that gary scales with it) but I fail to see how this would fix everything

    wait what? mastery + Uh actually exist on live?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    wait what? mastery + Uh actually exist on live?
    its somewhat irrelevant what you actually stack as a uh dk, everything is similar in dps gain, the difference is washed away by rng and personal preference in playstyle.
    And actually for massive cleave or AoE mastery gets the best stat anyway. So, why not?^^
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Azshara/raikh/

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Raikh/advanced

    Humans love to hate. They neither have to think nor to understand to hate something or someone and still they find a cause and solution for their problems.

  15. #235
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    I know LFR Feather is better than Shado-Pan, I'm asking if this makes trinkets like 502 Spark or 502 Rage better than Brutal Talisman.
    Hell no way.

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean View Post
    Making SS full shadow does not bring back season 5.
    I didn't say that. I said with the number tuning is probably not going to be decent due to unholy being an ok pressure partner in arena right now.

    and what I meant by going back to S5 status is although us players know it would be nothing like that. The super crappy and casual arena players will complain like it is S5 all over. We all know how poorly they listen to us due to T7/S5.
    Last edited by valliant13; 2013-08-05 at 09:18 PM.

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    wait what? mastery + Uh actually exist on live?
    Yeah on some posts such as the Fester thread you can see my current stats, gotta love dat mastery. Always loved it pretty much always will

    And yes Raikh, aoe for me is amazing ~

  18. #238
    Pandaren Monk Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Yeah on some posts such as the Fester thread you can see my current stats, gotta love dat mastery. Always loved it pretty much always will
    well my MS is Blood. but using alot of mastery/haste gear. OS is 2h frost but with lots of mastery i should prob swap to UH since i dont really collect/gear for Dps which is my OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •