Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    T15 compare

Using the T15 items, the highest haste per slot (first two are different chests, Raden chest vs ret chest) and the "best" HTF off-set item per slot for the other 4. If you notice, the one with the highest haste is the one with offset gloves. The only problem with that setup is you end up with almost 2k hit rating too. The only one that comes close in haste to that setup is the offset legs.
    That's what I figured. Balls.

I've got HTF Primo gloves and 3 of the 4 other t15 pieces. Another week with no chest, though I'm afraid I genuinely will never see one before 5.4.

Now that the new loot tables are out, has wowhead been updated for PTR? I'd be interested to see what you can make in terms of t15 head/shoudler/gloves/legs + rest SoO loot. I know we'd lose 1 socket on gloves by using t15, but it may be worth it over the shit itemized tier chest (that I don't think exists).

Any chance you wanna tackle that one, PD? I've gotta leave work early to go to the beach for the weekend, otherwise I'd tinker around.

Also - any thoughts about the newly revised 2pc? 75% of damage taken while Divine Protection is active is now converted to healing. Will see a much higher uptime; DivProt can be up 10sec of every 30sec (or less, with CDR trinket).
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    good change imo - much prefer more frequent smaller hots then the large ones every 3 mins (those would just be complete overhealing imo).

What i still want to know is whether the hot is pre or post mitigation :/

I don't think all of the gear is available on wowhead/wowdb yet.

Ah, just saw it on front page, but at work the wowdb tooltips don't load so I don't bother scanning them.

Basically, I'm trying to find a way to run the 4 pieces of Ht15 I've got and not feel like I'm doing it wrong
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

Your best option for chest is going to be the T16 ret chest. It has haste and mastery. The other haste option is going to be a crit/haste item that can be heroic warforged. The other thing is apparently on WoWHead, the ret normal has haste/mastery while the ret heroic has haste/expertise. So, until the items are really "finalized", there isn't much of an option to build upon.

That's what I assumed (ret tier, I mean). And it should be far easier to get if the datamining about tokens is correct!

Either the normal or heroic itemization will be fine, IMO. Hell, prot tier wouldn't be a bad call either, as it was Mast/Exp IIRC, if we can get capped elsewhere. Good to have options, I suppose.
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    I havent looked much into it, but if we go the offset route with all the haste/mastery items wont we lack alot of hit/exp seeing the trinkets this time around doesnt increase any of those. Will obv be items like prot gloves that buff exp but if one choose to go offset items instead of tier chest/shoulder i can see us not hitting caps if we dont reforge most of the mastery (maybe even haste when we hit the cap)