Thread: Ele sham help

Ele sham help

Hey guys i just started my account back up again and started gearing my ele sham and i have a question, i ran tot lfr and got wusholay's and breath of the hydra trinket and i was wondering if the shado pan trinket is better so should i still go for it? and also should you use unleash elements at any time or just ignore it?

Thanks in advance and sorry if the grammar is bad it is not my native tongue.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Mulungu/advanced

And i can't post links yet ^^

Deleted
    Given your gear, there's a ton of better options to spend valors on, regardless whether the 522 trinket is better (I think it is marginally). Unleash elements isn't really used in normal rotation no, it's possible to use it when boss is immune or some other non-standard things but just by leaving it out completely you're not missing much (if at all).
    Also I'm not sure with your gearlevel that you should go for gemming yellow just yet, it's only at higher ilvl that 2 haste or 2 mastery outweighs 1 intellect. It may not be huge difference so if you just like faster casts go for it, although for the JC only gems you're chosing between 2x160 haste or 2x160 intellect, and the intellect far surpasses haste at a 1-1 ratio so you should probably change those.

Thanks will do, if i bother with the gear i have atm and i know that i have some other stuff to get first i was just wondering if i should get it at all but thanks for the helpfull tips!

You can double dip unleash flame if you happen to have lava burst off cooldown to hard cast and flame shock your target before it hits.
    It's the only time you'd gain anything by using unleash flame over lightning bolt. It's not a big deal though, it won't happen often or gain much damage, and if we're being honest that's the only reason it hasn't been patched away.