Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I never really understood why he did theorycrafting, he hadn't raided since Wrath days and has spread a lot of bad information.

On the other hand, when he wasn't talking about hunters at the end game, he did do A LOT for the community. Organizing lvl 1 raids on world bosses, all hunter raids, hunter songs and videos etc...

Not sure how I feel about it...mostly meh.

10+ Year Old Account

I.. :'(
    I like juice

Deleted
    RIP in peace, blogger

I heard that he loved listening to Darude - Sandstorm, too

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the Hunting Party Podcast and I loved his blog. But I knew as soon as he stopped making appearances on the show / stopped blogging that the end was near.

Kind of sorry to say he was the only reason I listened to the podcast. He brought a kind of humor and atmosphere to the podcast that made it a source of entertainment rather than a source for news for me. With him gone, I doubt I'll listen to it again.

He wasn't the best Hunter in the world, but he made up for it in his massive contributions and dedication to the Hunter community. I'm sure that I'm not alone, even among the top Hunters out there, when I say that I'm sad to see him go.

I hope he sticks around to keep playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww. I enjoyed some of his blog posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Just wondering why the site is not updated as often as it used to :/ He'll be missed by hunters community.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    From his blog post:

"While the shine and joy of World of Warcraft hunters lives on in my heart, the shine of blogging about it has dimmed. I’m ready to give my blogging time over to other pursuits and spend more of my WoW time playing the game, and less of it in front of the target dummies. Well, a little less anyway."

So he's not quitting the game... just the blogging.

Take care, Frostheim, you'll always remain as one of the unforgetable players of WoW. And I'm happy it's a hunter in this case.

Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You don't speak for me, never heard of him.
    "of Anachronos EU"...says it all really.

Ontopic. Pretty big loss to the hunter community, I have read multiple articles of Frostheim's from when I was playing my hunter. Sad to see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwww very sad to hear it, started reading his site in wotlk myself, loved the podcast too. Nice to know he will still be playing anyway.

Gotta say his blog really helped out

I hope the guy all the best in the future

He may have been the reason our first sha touched weapon was a gun and not a bow, but he was still a pretty awesome guy. The whole notion of a hunter specific community was driven largely by him.

I'll miss seeing him around T_T

First Big Red Kitty retires and now frostheim....

we will miss him

Sucks to see him give up the blogging, but all things come to an end sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    I loved the Hunting Party Podcast and I loved his blog. But I knew as soon as he stopped making appearances on the show / stopped blogging that the end was near.

Kind of sorry to say he was the only reason I listened to the podcast. He brought a kind of humor and atmosphere to the podcast that made it a source of entertainment rather than a source for news for me. With him gone, I doubt I'll listen to it again.

He wasn't the best Hunter in the world, but he made up for it in his massive contributions and dedication to the Hunter community. I'm sure that I'm not alone, even among the top Hunters out there, when I say that I'm sad to see him go.

Agree with this post wholeheartedly. I was in Euripides' and Darkbrew's(the other 2 hosts of the podcasts) guild for a long time,and they're good guys but Frostheim made the show worth listening to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VDeadMonkeyV View Post
    I can't remember if he was speaking about hunters in general being OP or an ability. He was saying Hunters should be nerfed....and BOOM Hunters got nerfed.
    It's probably down to coincidence but hey...you never know.
    ^- this feedin GC with wrong infos and next patch cloak..

Back when I first started playing my Hunter he was one of the great sources for info for people starting out in the class. Yes, I agree not all his info was right all the time but he was very helpful none the less, and his passion for the class was inspiring. All the best Frost...you will be missed.

idk why he is retiring from free money, it's not like he blogged much

Am I the only one who's heard of him and think he gives out bad information? Zehara, Bullettime, Kenny, and I think there was one more but I don't remember... Anyway I'd trust all of them long and well before anything Frostheim said. Sorry for the people that did like him, but I stopped using his info after his QQ fest that resulted in one of the biggest spec nerfs I've seen of any class.

Gonna miss his blogs : (. Would be cool if someone else could pick up the mantle, would be a shame for WHU to just go away, especially now with the state hunters are in, we need all the representation we can get.