Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Boba fett did what exactly in the movies?
    He has a Jet Pack.

What is this all about Jake Gyllenhaal he almost ruined Source Code its like to ignore that the PvP System in Swtor is superior in comparsion to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    All 726 episodes cannot be boring,.
    90% and 99% if taken out of context. I mean we all know that Warhammer 20k is not as good as Magic the Gathering but some People will always claim that its the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    (EU does not count).
    Extra Canon is exactly as Important as the Original.
    The Hobbit Trilogy will be clearly inferior to the Book like the Movies of Lotr are better than the Book in Terms of catering to an modern audience.

Diablo is a Ripoff of D&D what was a Ripoff of other material previous to it sometimes the new Version is more appealing.

I dont like how Fanboys are always going for the extreme and deny the obvious.
    For Example that the Harry Potter Story is clearly avoiding the outside world and is concentrating on the school because Rowling choose the lazy path.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-07-29 at 02:39 AM.

Top 3 worst famboys
    1. Console fanboys: all of those idiots do is spout stupid information. They still refuse to admit the fact that PC= better graphics.
    2. Call of Duty fanboys. They say COD is better than EVERY SINGLE GAME! No matter what the genre is. I have seen one compare it to Skyrim before.
    3. Blizzard Fanboys: Some of them are just idiots. They defend Blizzard on every single crap decision they make. "Hey lets nerf x class by 90% with 0 CDs and CCs" Blizzard fanboys will still find a way to defend them its just stupid. Blizzard says they won't merge servers they say thats good. Then when they finally do merge servers they will be the first idiots to pop up and say "It was needed........." But hey I just saw you saying it was good to not merge servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Fanboyism gives me that feel of hopelessness, since there will always be people who refuse to be realistic and honest. I've seen people praising ArenaNet for making the voice acting terrible in Guild Wars 2, because I quote "that means that they focused on more important things." The word "denial" is rolling in the dictionary when things like these happen.

A prime example of ultimate fanboyism.
    Lol I play GW2 and I hate the voice acting (a lot of it), I mean it is debatable that they had been focused on other things, but I wouldn't praise a company for that. Cool fact though, the main human in Guild Wars 2 (logan) is the same voice actor for the main character in Bioshock Infinite. He is the best voice actor in the game imo.

Also that picture made me cringe, it was really creepy to me for some reason.

As for the video I completely agree, I would say fanboyism is at its worst in the music industry. People just go and bash other genres because 'their' genre is king and all others suck and whoever doesn't listen to 'x' is a mindless follower. Why can't people appreciate what others like? The differences make the world a much more beautiful place to be in.
    Last edited by worprz; 2013-07-29 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Top 3 worst famboys
    1. Console fanboys: all of those idiots do is spout stupid information. They still refuse to admit the fact that PC= better graphics.
    2. Call of Duty fanboys. They say COD is better than EVERY SINGLE GAME! No matter what the genre is. I have seen one compare it to Skyrim before.
    3. Blizzard Fanboys: Some of them are just idiots. They defend Blizzard on every single crap decision they make. "Hey lets nerf x class by 90% with 0 CDs and CCs" Blizzard fanboys will still find a way to defend them its just stupid. Blizzard says they won't merge servers they say thats good. Then when they finally do merge servers they will be the first idiots to pop up and say "It was needed........." But hey I just saw you saying it was good to not merge servers.
    4. Metal fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    4. Metal fans.
    5. Justin Bieber fans.